Russell 49 Greenup County 47

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenup missed a ton of free throws in the 4th quarter. I know Craft missed 6 straight inside the last minute that would have sealed the victory for Greenup. He did hit a huge three to put Greenup up 3 but Skaggs trumped that one with the biggest of his 4 threes and possibly his young career to tie the game. Ferguson was huge for Russell tonight as Shooter stated. Hit the winning FT's with 2.8 secs remaining. The 63rd draws on Wednesday. The teams that avoid Raceland have to feel good about their chances. Should be the last blind draw for the 63rd. The speculation ends on Wednesday.

Better hope Russell draws Greenup. They dont want Lewis. Are they go home.

I would say Greenup wins this game. And as for district play. I don't see Russell winning any game no matter who they draw.

Nice try again. Always good for a laugh. :lol::fire:

I said it before. Russell, Greenup and Lewis are a crap shoot. Any of the three could make it out of districts.

In the long run it really doesn't matter. None of the teams from the 63rd have a shot at winning the region.

Yea i forgot beacuase you know the future and Lewis is just that good. I heard they were the best in the 16th region.

Lewis is the 2nd best team in the district with Raceland in front. Lewis has beat Russell and Greenup both, so i would also say lets hope Russell and Greenup draw each other.

Remember Lewis county's shock to Greenup last year in districts? Greenup clearly had the better team but Lewis ended up winning by over 10. Cant overlook Lewis!

Middleton seemed to disappear in the fourth quarter. Russell defense?

Coach Smith needs to find some more playing time for Trey in Varsity games.

I agree. Williams is a very good player who helps Greenup when he is in. He should see more time than he has been seeing.