Kennedys endorse Obama in 2008 race

HHSDad

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two generations of Kennedys — the Democratic Party's best known political family — endorsed Barack Obama for president on Monday, with Sen. Edward M. Kennedy calling him a "man with extraordinary gifts of leadership and character," a worthy heir to his assassinated brother.

This could very well be the Kiss of Death for Obama's political ambitions as Ted is known to be the most liberal member ever in the Senate. I thought Obama wanted the moderate vote.:eek:

This could very well be the Kiss of Death for Obama's political ambitions as Ted is known to be the most liberal member ever in the Senate. I thought Obama wanted the moderate vote.:eek:

This should help him in the Democratic primary................but in the general election, I'm not so sure.

The most important thing was not that Ted endorsed Obama, but that the Kennedys said that Obama carries on the tradition of Bobby and Jack Kennedy. Ted Kennedy had close ties with the Clintons, but with the stupid moves they've made, especially Bill, the Kennedys have abandoned them. Its a sign to the rest of the party that the Clintons no longer have the Dom's blessings.