Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray St. 86 SEMO 85

Featured Replies

I enjoyed watching this one but come on Murray State Fans: Rushing the court after beating SEMO?

Murray should NEVER rush the court against an OVC school. I don't like Murray but they are the UK of the OVC and shouldn't stoop to rushing the court against the fifth place team in the league.

I am not sure if anyone saw me on television, but I was the one wearing gold around the 50 yard line about half way up :lol:

I am not sure if anyone saw me on television, but I was the one wearing gold around the 50 yard line about half way up :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Did you rush the court?:D

I enjoyed watching this one but come on Murray State Fans: Rushing the court after beating SEMO?

 

Murray should NEVER rush the court against an OVC school. I don't like Murray but they are the UK of the OVC and shouldn't stoop to rushing the court against the fifth place team in the league.

 

I agree.

 

But then again, it is just the OVC and it was more about getting on television (which comes to Murray about once every two or three seasons) than celebrating. If Murray has any rivals in conference, it is...

 

1) Austin Peay

2) SEMO

 

 

In regards to the game, one of the poorest performances of the season for Murray State, especially in transition defense. They beat SEMO by around 25 earlier this season, in Cape.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Did you rush the court?:D

 

My court rushing days have surpassed me ;)

 

In all seriousness though, I am not sure how much anyone watched, but the atmosphere was awesome and turning the RSEC to gold was a great idea.

I watched it but didn't see any bling, bling in the crowd.

My court rushing days have surpassed me ;)

 

In all seriousness though, I am not sure how much anyone watched, but the atmosphere was awesome and turning the RSEC to gold was a great idea.

 

I agree it was a great atmosphere and I think that really showed on TV. Semo ran the fast break really well but give credit to the Racers, they had several chances to lay down and quit but didnt.

I am not sure if anyone saw me on television, but I was the one wearing gold around the 50 yard line about half way up :lol:

 

 

I did see my daughter in the crowd! :dancingpaShe looked like she was having a ball.

I was a SEMO fan in this game. Darn.

APSU vs Murray and EKU vs Morehead at Morehead are the best rivalries in the OVC.

Samford upset Austin Peay tonight!

Morehead was in a close one last time I checked, disappointing game for the Eagles.

Morehead was in a close one last time I checked, disappointing game for the Eagles.

 

Tied right now with a minute left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.