Murray St. 86 SEMO 85

swamprat

I enjoyed watching this one but come on Murray State Fans: Rushing the court after beating SEMO?

Murray should NEVER rush the court against an OVC school. I don't like Murray but they are the UK of the OVC and shouldn't stoop to rushing the court against the fifth place team in the league.

I agree.

But then again, it is just the OVC and it was more about getting on television (which comes to Murray about once every two or three seasons) than celebrating. If Murray has any rivals in conference, it is...

1) Austin Peay

2) SEMO

In regards to the game, one of the poorest performances of the season for Murray State, especially in transition defense. They beat SEMO by around 25 earlier this season, in Cape.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Did you rush the court?:D

My court rushing days have surpassed me ;)

In all seriousness though, I am not sure how much anyone watched, but the atmosphere was awesome and turning the RSEC to gold was a great idea.

My court rushing days have surpassed me ;)

In all seriousness though, I am not sure how much anyone watched, but the atmosphere was awesome and turning the RSEC to gold was a great idea.

I agree it was a great atmosphere and I think that really showed on TV. Semo ran the fast break really well but give credit to the Racers, they had several chances to lay down and quit but didnt.