Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 51 Covington Scott 50

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Much closer than most people thought it would be.

  • Author
Is Scott improving or did Dixie have a bad night or what happened here?

 

I heard from someone at the game that Dixie had a bad night.

That's what I figured, Dixie coming off a 31 point victory and Scott coming off a bad loss to Conner.

That's why we actually bother to play the games, and don't simply phone them in!

Scott was down big for nearly the entire game. It wasn't close until the very end. Dixie started out hot hitting several 3 pointers. I think 15 of their first 19 points were 3 pointers (?). Dixie didn't play well at all but survived for the win...

I heard from someone at the game that Dixie had a bad night.

 

Why not give the Eagles some credit?? I would say that the Dixie and Simon Kenton games are some of the biggest regular season games that these teams play and pride is always at stake. With having "open enrollment":mad:, these games also mean a lot to all of the programs.

 

If Dixie had a bad game, than maybe a Brad Carr game plan has something to do with the end results. Sound logical to me, but Tiger I am sure that you will disagree on this.

Congrats to the Scott boys and Coach Carr for playing so valiantly during a tumultuous year where they really lack Varsity experience. This is a huge moral victory if there is such a thing.

  • Author
Why not give the Eagles some credit?? I would say that the Dixie and Simon Kenton games are some of the biggest regular season games that these teams play and pride is always at stake. With having "open enrollment":mad:, these games also mean a lot to all of the programs.

 

If Dixie had a bad game, than maybe a Brad Carr game plan has something to do with the end results. Sound logical to me, but Tiger I am sure that you will disagree on this.

 

I wasn't at the game and was just reporting what I heard. If you think Carr had something to do with Dixie having a bad game, great, you probably know more than me since you were at the game. Again, I was just stating what I heard from someone at the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.