Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky, The Rest of The Way

Featured Replies

I can see in that locker room right now, Billy G saying that Mitch Barnhart wants us to lose so they can drop down to D2, then Joe Crawford stands up and says, "then there's only one thing left to do.....win the whole thing." If only they had a peel off model of a beautiful woman.

 

Bravo!:lol:

UK's remaining games are:

 

vs. South Carolina W

@ Georgia W

@ Auburn W

vs. Alabama W

@ Vandy W

@ LSU W

vs. Georgia W

vs. Arkansas L

vs. Ole Miss W

@ Tennessee L

@ South Carolina W

vs. Florida L

 

What games do you think they will win/lose? What about possible seedings in conference and NCAA tourneys?

 

9-3 but they still wont make the NCAA tourney because the NCAA will want them in the NIT to make money.:thumb:

I think they will go 8-4 or possibly 9-3 the rest of the way but still miss the NCAA's.

9-3 but they still wont make the NCAA tourney because the NCAA will want them in the NIT to make money.:thumb:

 

If anything I think UK's name would help them to get into the tourny rather than a team not so historically good imo if they are on the bubble.

If anything I think UK's name would help them to get into the tourny rather than a team not so historically good imo if they are on the bubble.

 

That's what I would think if it wasn't for the fact that the NCAA OWNS the NIT. Average Joe will watch the NCAA tournament, but not many people watch the NIT. If UK is in the NIT, they are an immediate draw.

That's what I would think if it wasn't for the fact that the NCAA OWNS the NIT. Average Joe will watch the NCAA tournament, but not many people watch the NIT. If UK is in the NIT, they are an immediate draw.

 

True point.. it could go either way.:thumb:

We will lose to Tennessee at thier place.

Beat Florida on Senior night.

I think anywhere from 8-4 to 10-2

Cats have shown drastic improvement in several areas and players seem to be getting healthy and I want to make a bold prediction also but I think I'll hold off until we win a road game in SEC.

I can see in that locker room right now, Billy G saying that Mitch Barnhart wants us to lose so they can drop down to D2, then Joe Crawford stands up and says, "then there's only one thing left to do.....win the whole thing." If only they had a peel off model of a beautiful woman.

 

:laugh::lol::laugh:

UK's remaining games are:

 

vs. South Carolina

@ Georgia

@ Auburn

vs. Alabama

@ Vandy

@ LSU

vs. Georgia

vs. Arkansas

vs. Ole Miss

@ Tennessee

@ South Carolina

vs. Florida

 

What games do you think they will win/lose? What about possible seedings in conference and NCAA tourneys?

 

UK is better than USC, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, and Arkansas. They always struggle at Vandy and Tennessee will be a tough task on the road. They should beat Florida at home. I'm going to say 9-3 the rest of the way and regarded as the toughest team at UK in recent memory :thumb:

9-3 but they still wont make the NCAA tourney because the NCAA will want them in the NIT to make money.:thumb:

 

If they go 9-3 and win 2 games in the SEC tourney, they're in the big dance.

Beating Ole Miss and Florida at home will be the only to tough home games left plus you never know when a road game like @ Auburn or @ South Carolina could come out of nowhere and shock you. That Said I think UK finishes 9-3. They will beat Ole Miss or Florida one at home but not both in my opinion.

I can see in that locker room right now, Billy G saying that Mitch Barnhart wants us to lose so they can drop down to D2, then Joe Crawford stands up and says, "then there's only one thing left to do.....win the whole thing." If only they had a peel off model of a beautiful woman.

 

Ashley Judd would provide a little inspiration.

If they go 9-3 and win 2 games in the SEC tourney, they're in the big dance.

 

I agree about that but I never had them winning an SEC tournament game :thumb:

 

If they win 11 SEC games they will get a high seed and stumble. I hope I am wrong though.

Ashley Judd would provide a little inspiration.

 

Okay, I was feeling this thread, got here and can't even remember what the thread was about.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.