Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Selection Sunday

Featured Replies

Magic number for UK to make the dance is 20 wins. An outside chance they get in with 19, but not likely. Last night was a great win no doubt, but one great performance a season does not make. I hope they can build off of it, but I still see this team at 18-14 at the end of the SEC tourney.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I would just love to see them have a winning season. I will worry about the rest come March. :D

Just play one game at a time and things will work out one way or another in March.

I think that if UK continues to play well and get some wins then the voters are going to overlook the loses because of injuries.....

 

I agree and the NCAA knows that where ever the Cats play they bring a HUGE crowd.

In my opinion if UK isn't at least 12-4 in SEC play they will have to win the SEC tourney to be in.

Playoffs, you are talking about Playoffs?? :irked:. Playoffs? :scared:, I just want to win another game........Playoffs? Geez......:rolleyes:

 

:p:p:thumb:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Jim Mora could not have said it better!

If they finish second in SEC East they should make the tourney...

I don't see those wins canceling out those big L's. If you can beat the higher ranked teams, how can you lose to Gardner-Webb and San Diego? I don't see them going to the big dance unless they win the SEC tournament, or they can make a good run and go to the finals. That means they can only lose maybe, 2-3 games from here on out, and I just don't see that happening...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.