Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton at Xavier

Featured Replies

  • Author
:lol:Nothing to be ashamed of though. David West can ball...

 

Absolutely true. But like you say, it's expected that a great player like that would step up in a big statement game (Dayton was 16-3 and had beaten #13 Marquette just a few weeks earlier).

 

What's way more infuriating to me is watching whatever obscure player comes out for Xavier that day and decides to have the game of his life. The one that really sticks out in my mind is Will Caudle three years ago. The guy was a decent role player at best and comes out against Dayton for something ridiculous like 18 and 12. And yes, all Dayton's losses to Xavier are well-documented in Flyers' memory banks. Long memories: the guaranteed result of cheering for a team that had it's glory days in the 50's and 60's...

 

Xaverius delenda est.

Should be a great game. I will pick Xavier 76-72.

Xavier just owns UD in Cincy (22 straight). It will be a close one though (I can't believe the line is 11). X by 6.

 

Tonight's obscure player that will shine - Jason Love. You heard it here first.

Xavier just owns UD in Cincy (22 straight). It will be a close one though (I can't believe the line is 11). X by 6.

 

Tonight's obscure player that will shine - Jason Love. You heard it here first.

 

If the line is double digits lay the points. Just a hunch.

It will be interesting to see if Stanley can control Roberts tonight. I would assume that is who X will defend Roberts with. Im looking forward to that small "in game matchup" as well as the game itself. Stanley has really taking pride on the defensive end this year.

 

Go Muskies!

  • Author
It will be interesting to see if Stanley can control Roberts tonight. I would assume that is who X will defend Roberts with. Im looking forward to that small "in game matchup" as well as the game itself. Stanley has really taking pride on the defensive end this year.

 

Go Muskies!

 

It should be Burrell. I'd be shocked if the pulled something like UMass's +1 zone and put a tail on Roberts, but I think you'll see X try to double on Roberts as much as possible.

 

I'm ready! What? Four more hours! Awwww....

 

Go Flyers.

X up 31 late...

 

WOW!:eek:

 

I thought X would win this one, but not by that much.

 

UD missing their two frontcourt players big time.

WOW!:eek:

 

I thought X would win this one, but not by that much.

 

UD missing their two frontcourt players big time.

Stan put the clamps on Roberts and UD had no chance from the opening tip...

Stan put the clamps on Roberts and UD had no chance from the opening tip...

 

Stanley has become a great defender this year. Its good to see him contribute big time! Good effort Muskies!

Stan put the clamps on Roberts and UD had no chance from the opening tip...

 

I thought they had a chance until I saw the line. They were begging you to take Dayton last night.

This was a butt kicking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.