Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State 78 Minnesota 73

Featured Replies

  • Author
They should beat Michigan pretty good, and honestly they should give the Buck's a good game..

 

The Buckeyes are playing good, I see them handling the Gophers easily at home

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we please keep this on topic and not throw in shots at other schools?

 

Why are UK fans so sensitive when it comes to Tubby's sucess? I was very much on topic. I was on here all last season as a huge Tubby supporter and took shot after shot. I think it is only fair that some can throw a few shots back. IF Minnesota can get to 20 I believe they are in the Dance! And I as a fan of basketball would love to see them make it. I watch them as much as I can and I think they do play a good tough brand of basketball and they can compete with any team ranked around 10-on up!

Why are UK fans so sensitive when it comes to Tubby's sucess? I was very much on topic. I was on here all last season as a huge Tubby supporter and took shot after shot. I think it is only fair that some can throw a few shots back. IF Minnesota can get to 20 I believe they are in the Dance! And I as a fan of basketball would love to see them make it. I watch them as much as I can and I think they do play a good tough brand of basketball and they can compete with any team ranked around 10-on up!

 

And where they end up in the Big 10. Will the Big 10 get more than 4 teams? They finish top 3-4 in the Big Ten and they have a good shot. They finish 5th or 6th, I don't think Big 10 gets 5 or 6 teams in.

Why are UK fans so sensitive when it comes to Tubby's sucess? I was very much on topic. I was on here all last season as a huge Tubby supporter and took shot after shot. I think it is only fair that some can throw a few shots back. IF Minnesota can get to 20 I believe they are in the Dance! And I as a fan of basketball would love to see them make it. I watch them as much as I can and I think they do play a good tough brand of basketball and they can compete with any team ranked around 10-on up!

 

And I was on here all last season as a Tubby supporter and took my fair of shots too, you can read my postrs from a year ago and see that... Or you can call me sensitive to Tubby's success without reading anything I post... I don't really care either way, I just don't feel like watching every thread turn into the same tired debate.

And I was on here all last season as a Tubby supporter and took my fair of shots too, you can read my postrs from a year ago and see that... Or you can call me sensitive to Tubby's success without reading anything I post... I don't really care either way, I just don't feel like watching every thread turn into the same tired debate.

 

Hey, my post total would be 10,000 less if it wasn't for same tired debates.:D;):p

And where they end up in the Big 10. Will the Big 10 get more than 4 teams? They finish top 3-4 in the Big Ten and they have a good shot. They finish 5th or 6th, I don't think Big 10 gets 5 or 6 teams in.

 

I think the Big Ten gets 5 in, Michigan St, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio St., and last one is either Purdue, or Minnesota. Purdue has the edge now ,but if the Gophers can sweep them then they are the 5th team in!

Hey, my post total would be 10,000 less if it wasn't for same tired debates.:D;):p

 

Interesting... Mine would be a lot higher if not for them, I am burned out on these subjects and haven't been nearly as prone to chime in anymore.

Why did u bring up UK? I know they wont make the tourney unless they win the SEC tourney but Minnesota won't make it because the IU game is at IU thats a loss already in my book and if they beat Wisconsin one time that won't make it enough theyll have 19 wins against nobody I doubt they beat Ohio State and Michigan will be a trap game for them. Tubby has done a great job by beating teams he suppose to beat but NIT bid is a bonus for them this year.

 

I never mentioned UK:eek: There are alot of 7-9 teams in the country,Army, Lehigh are both 7-9.

  • Author
I never mentioned UK:eek: There are alot of 7-9 teams in the country,Army, Lehigh are both 7-9.

 

:rolleyes:

KYSPORTSFAN, Good Luck tommorrow night I hope you guy's roll!! Make some memories to sing about! I guess I have to like everything about UK and be Mr. positive about everything BLUE

The Gophers still have IU in Bloomington, Wisconsin two times, and Ohio State two times. They can still get a couple of signature wins for that season long resume the NCAA Tourney Committee looks at!

The Gophers still have IU in Bloomington, Wisconsin two times, and Ohio State two times. They can still get a couple of signature wins for that season long resume the NCAA Tourney Committee looks at!

 

:thumb:I agree I hope they win 3 of those 5. I am rooting for TOSU!!!!

The Gophers still have IU in Bloomington, Wisconsin two times, and Ohio State two times. They can still get a couple of signature wins for that season long resume the NCAA Tourney Committee looks at!

 

:thumb:I agree I hope they win 3 of those 5. I am rooting for TOSU!!!! I also think 2 wins vs. Purdue would be big as well. I think Purdue is 12-5 as well!

I ceretainly agree with some continuing to take shots at Tubby being ridiculous. What is just as crazy is some that have problems with Minnesota basketball threads on here. Hello!! it is a college basketball forum. The man is not at U.K., those that wanted him gone got exactly what they wanted. I do not have a problem at all with the Minnesota/Tubbby threads to keep up with him, in fact I really like them.

 

Enough about that, this is about Tubby Smith and the Minnesota Basketball program. I was hoping that he could get this win as well, He lost to MSU by 6 in the 1st one and by 5 in this one. OTS has this team playing far above what anyone (or most anyone) thought that they would. I am hoping as others have said that he can get a couple of unexpected conference wins to where Minnesota puts themselves in a position to have legit shot at making "the Dance."

I know one thing, should Tubby make it to the dance if I am a coach of a high ranked/seeded team I certainly wouldn't want to see Minnesota in my bracket. Not saying that Minnesota would beat the top ranked teams but imo they could make a game very interesting.

 

IMO in two or three more years Tubby will have Minnesota as a legit threat as a top level Big 10 team. He has a few seniors on this team, I believe that 3 start.

OTS by some opinions/reports has a Top 10 recruiting class coming in next season, for a school like Minnesota imo that is big. He also has the support of the Minnesota Administration/Fans and Players and a team of those players and assistant coaches that will do what he wants them to do;).. That is huge and was something that I don't think that he completely had in the last few years (if any of them) at U.K.. Heck, Tubby didn't have full support of the fans in his 1st season when he won a National Title:rolleyes:.

I ceretainly agree with some continuing to take shots at Tubby being ridiculous. What is just as crazy is some that have problems with Minnesota basketball threads on here. Hello!! it is a college basketball forum. The man is not at U.K., those that wanted him gone got exactly what they wanted. I do not have a problem at all with the Minnesota/Tubbby threads to keep up with him, in fact I really like them.

 

Where in this thread has anyone done anything of the sort?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.