Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State 78 Minnesota 73

Featured Replies

Where in this thread has anyone done anything of the sort?

 

This one I believed that one can "read between the lines" on a few comments. If I am wrong I am wrong, certainly wouldn't be the first time:thumb:.

I really hope that I did read something onto it that wasn't there this time. They were very obvious on a lot if not all of other threads on this subject ( Minn./Tubby).

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This one I believed that one can "read between the lines" on a few comments. If I am wrong I am wrong, certainly wouldn't be the first time:thumb:.

I really hope that I did read something onto it that wasn't there this time. They were very obvious on a lot if not all of other threads on this subject ( Minn./Tubby).

 

The only thing I can see reading between the lines is someone talking about a 7-9 record...

 

Show me some examples of the posts you mean, because I don't really see anything bad at all... People stating opinions, no cheap shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.