NCC 49 Ludlow 32

This was an ugly game on both sides NCC came out of the gate in the second half and put a little distance between them...

Cundiff played a great game considering she is not totally healthy

Schultz was the player of the game though the stats may not show it but she was everywhere tonight

This was an ugly game on both sides NCC came out of the gate in the second half and put a little distance between them...

Cundiff played a great game considering she is not totally healthy

Schultz was the player of the game though the stats may not show it but she was everywhere tonight

I was not at the game, what was the score at the half? Also sounds like NCC played a great defensive game. Did their press give Ludlow a lot of problems, because that was the one thing I was afraid of going into the game?

Congrats to NCC, I sure you will go on to win the championship tomorrow. Im sure you all will do a great job representing the 9th region down at the All A Classic! :thumb:

NCC didnt not press at all in this game they used a little half court trap for a short period of time that was effective.. But the score at half was 18-9 NCC and 7-0 NCC after the first... NCC did play a pretty good defensive game... Didn't allow the big girls to really beat them

I was not at the game, what was the score at the half? Also sounds like NCC played a great defensive game. Did their press give Ludlow a lot of problems, because that was the one thing I was afraid of going into the game?

Congrats to NCC, I sure you will go on to win the championship tomorrow. Im sure you all will do a great job representing the 9th region down at the All A Classic! :thumb:

Score was 18-9 at the half. NCC led 7-0 after 1. Ludlow scored their first basket 2:30 into the second quarter.

I have heard all year how great the Ludlow big girls are but i really was not that impressed by them tonight... They are big and they got some blocks when the NCC guards drove the ball to the basket... Daughtery did have some success toward the end of the game and did shoot her free throws very well but that was about it... It kinda looked like they would get it down low and then just kind of throw it up...

I have heard all year how great the Ludlow big girls are but i really was not that impressed by them tonight... They are big and they got some blocks when the NCC guards drove the ball to the basket... Daughtery did have some success toward the end of the game and did shoot her free throws very well but that was about it... It kinda looked like they would get it down low and then just kind of throw it up...

Well Daughtery is really the only offensive one out of the big girls for Ludlow. The other girls usually are more just defensive type rebounding players..