NCC 49 Ludlow 32

First congrats to NCC for winning the game you were supposed to win. That isn't always an easy thing to do! Good luck in the finals tonight, should be the champion!

And I'm NOT going to play the "I told you so" card about Ludlow! Tempting though...but Ludlow still has a lot of games left and time to get ready for the REAL postseason (although their schedule is built for a lot of wins, not necessarily for getting a team ready for the big dogs)! They have a lot of pieces of the puzzle that most schools would love to have. Now it comes down to coaching and the true test in talent!

First congrats to NCC for winning the game you were supposed to win. That isn't always an easy thing to do! Good luck in the finals tonight, should be the champion!

And I'm NOT going to play the "I told you so" card about Ludlow! Tempting though...but Ludlow still has a lot of games left and time to get ready for the REAL postseason (although their schedule is built for a lot of wins, not necessarily for getting a team ready for the big dogs)! They have a lot of pieces of the puzzle that most schools would love to have. Now it comes down to coaching and the true test in talent!

Don't pull that saying your not going to play the I told you so card. I mean you just did by bringing up, its not like you were doing something nice there, you made sure you mentioned it...Secondly the schedule part is wrong, Ludlow still has games left with Boone Co, Holmes, and Ryle, all really good teams. So Ludlow will be playing some tougher games this second part the of schedule to get them ready for the region...Also once again that is another shot at Coach Stamm you had there, and well I be honest, it seems to me like you keep thinking you could do better. I find that hard to believe...

Wow, before I was being sarcastic and people misread it, this time I was being genuine and people misread it! Their schedule is made for a lot of wins. I know some of them are games that are set because of the NKAC III. when I said: "ludlow still has a lot of games left and time to get ready for the REAL postseason" I meant just that. Even thought they didn't win the All A or whatever, it isn't the end of the world! They still have time to get ready for Districts (which they SHOULD win), and then go from there.

And then I go on to say: "They have a lot of pieces of the puzzle that most schools would love to have. Now it comes down to coaching and the true test in talent!". How is that a bash? If he is as good as you claim, which I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, he still has time to get it ready for REAL postseason success. Their guard is pretty good, and they have 3 posts that teams would love to have!!!!!

I was actually trying to be positive here......sheesh, lighten up some...

Wow, before I was being sarcastic and people misread it, this time I was being genuine and people misread it! Their schedule is made for a lot of wins. I know some of them are games that are set because of the NKAC III. when I said: "ludlow still has a lot of games left and time to get ready for the REAL postseason" I meant just that. Even thought they didn't win the All A or whatever, it isn't the end of the world! They still have time to get ready for Districts (which they SHOULD win), and then go from there.

And then I go on to say: "They have a lot of pieces of the puzzle that most schools would love to have. Now it comes down to coaching and the true test in talent!". How is that a bash? If he is as good as you claim, which I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, he still has time to get it ready for REAL postseason success. Their guard is pretty good, and they have 3 posts that teams would love to have!!!!!

I was actually trying to be positive here......

See I going by your little sarcastic post before, to go along with this one. Because with what you said before, and now saying again how most schools would love to have what Ludlow has, refering to the tall girls and you said in your little sarcastic post. Then you go on to say it will come down to coaching then with how they do. So yeah shot you try to take at the coaching, by just hiding it in a positive comment...

Also you put in (..) that around a statement saying even though they don't anyone to get them ready for the big dogs. Which was definitely another shot at the program, especially since you was wrong about that. Because they do play some teams now that definitely will get them ready for the region..

So as I said before, you are a little sly with how you do it, but you definitely do what you can to take a shot at the program or coaches. While just surronding it with making it sound like it was positive. This is now the third time you have done this in as many days...

See I going by your little sarcastic post before, to go along with this one. Because with what you said before, and now saying again how most schools would love to have what Ludlow has, refering to the tall girls and you said in your little sarcastic post. Then you go on to say it will come down to coaching then with how they do. So yeah shot you try to take at the coaching, by just hiding it in a positive comment...

Also you put in (..) that around a statement saying even though they don't anyone to get them ready for the big dogs. Which was definitely another shot at the program, especially since you was wrong about that. Because they do play some teams now that definitely will get them ready for the region..

So as I said before, you are a little sly with how you do it, but you definitely do what you can to take a shot at the program or coaches. While just surronding it with making it sound like it was positive. This is now the third time you have done this in as many days...

Ok, I can't win with you even with the PM's sent. It really wasn't a shot, and sorry you take it that way. I know who is on their schedule, we have discussed that (check your PM's). I don't think they are as good as those 3 good teams left on their schedule. However, like I mentioned in my posting I think there is enough time for a good coach to get ready for the REAL postseason. That isn't a shot. Or at least it wasn't at all meant to be. Good coaches adjust. Good teams adjust. I do not deny that their is talent there. I never said I could do better either!

I am sly, but not always devilish!!!!!

Ok, I can't win with you even with the PM's sent. It really wasn't a shot, and sorry you take it that way. I know who is on their schedule, we have discussed that (check your PM's). I don't think they are as good as those 3 good teams left on their schedule. However, like I mentioned in my posting I think there is enough time for a good coach to get ready for the REAL postseason. That isn't a shot. Or at least it wasn't at all meant to be. Good coaches adjust. Good teams adjust. I do not deny that their is talent there. I never said I could do better either!

See there it is again. Basically what you are saying, is if Ludlow does make the region like they should and then just loses again, then it is because of not good coaching...See you say stuff, but they definitely can come out as taking a shot at someone...However I do agree with you that as of right now, you probably are right about Ludlow not being as good as those three (well I do think Ludlow will beat Ryle). But until they do beat one of these schools like Boone, or Holmes. It is safe to say those teams are better...

Wow!! Could you two maybe put it to rest. NCC won congrats on their victory. Coach Stamm has done wonders with the Ludlow program in the time he has been there and hopefully the girls will start to believe in themselves as much as he and others believe in them. They are close, they have talent, now they need to get over some mental hurdles. Will they? Only time will tell. I have no doubt Coach Stamm will do everything he can to have them ready by the district tourney. Again good job by the Breds and Good luck to the Panthers the rest of the way.

Read two sentences later that you didn't bold. I was giving you that good coaches adjust. If Coach Stamm is a good coach, he will adjust. I don't know Coach Stamm. I have only seen them in two games. The first game was Brossart and he coached a good game. They other was Dixie. I haven't even lived down here a full season. I just know from past experiences, especially with a month left that good teams will adjust because of coaching.

Wow!! Could you two maybe put it to rest. NCC won congrats on their victory. Coach Stamm has done wonders with the Ludlow program in the time he has been there and hopefully the girls will start to believe in themselves as much as he and others believe in them. They are close, they have talent, now they need to get over some mental hurdles. Will they? Only time will tell. I have no doubt Coach Stamm will do everything he can to have them ready by the district tourney. Again good job by the Breds and Good luck to the Panthers the rest of the way.

That is what I was trying to say. They have time!!!!

I have heard all year how great the Ludlow big girls are but i really was not that impressed by them tonight... They are big and they got some blocks when the NCC guards drove the ball to the basket... Daughtery did have some success toward the end of the game and did shoot her free throws very well but that was about it... It kinda looked like they would get it down low and then just kind of throw it up...

When you play against another big girl that can play, it sometimes makes the outcome a little different. I don't see where Daughtery has been pushed by any of the teams they have played yet until playing against Cundiff. None of the other small schools w/the exception of maybe St Henry/HC have anyone that can match up w/her. Let's see how she does against Boone and Katie Behrens. I would guess the same outcome. She is good and will get better.