Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice article on Dixie's coach

Featured Replies

http://www.kypost.com/content/sportsandscores/story.aspx?content_id=47818ace-3f84-40e9-ba53-db4aad0398e4

 

Here's a nice little article on the Spritzky's over at Dixie. During football season, I'm usually the first one to speak out about his coaching decisions, but I've never had anything negative to say about him as a man. This quote, IMO, sums up the type of guy he truly is (which is a good thing):

 

"It's nice to have my family in the stands, especially after the game. When they come running onto the field, they don't care whether we won or lost, they are just happy to see me," Tom said. "It reminds me that there are far more important things than football."

They are a very nice couple whom I have enjoyed knowing for some time now and they are both very dedicated to their jobs and family. JD

They certainly seem to be a very nice couple and do a good job at Dixie. You aren't always going to agree with a coach but I think it is important that he/she is respected by the kids he/she comes into contact on a daily basis and that the community respects them as well. Some coaches lose site of that. It's obvious to me the Coach Spritzky hasn't. Thats what makes him a good coach, AD and educator.

I grew up with Tom and spent time in the Spritzky home. His parents and brothers are nothing but class. Very nice article.

I'm sure Holly Spritzky would be just like me and be thrilled that the writer of this story doesn't know how to spell our alma mater.

Great story. I know him only from football and it's nice to see a good bio like that...

I'm sure Holly Spritzky would be just like me and be thrilled that the writer of this story doesn't know how to spell our alma mater.

 

I didn't know you went to Connor. For some reason I thought you were from Louisville and went to Manuel. Oh well.

 

That was a nice article on Tom and Holly. As Bird Hustle pointed out, Tom is a nice guy and comes from a fantastic family. Stan and Dee are great folks.

I didn't know you went to Connor.

 

Very nice.

Very nice.

 

Hey, if you can't mess with your buddies, who can you mess with?:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.