Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County's Gorby-ACL Injury

Featured Replies

#24 Candace Gorby, the starting junior PG at Grant County, will be out the rest of the season with knee injuries that occurred earlier this week in a game at Pendleton County. She will have ACL replacement & meniscus repair surgery very soon & will have a long road to recovery, but her prognosis is excellent & she is expected to return for her senior year at 100%.

 

Thank you to all the BGP'rs out there who have wished her well & sent their prayers after hearing of her injury! She is in great spirits & determined in her effort toward recovery.

I am so sorry to hear this 24smom. I am glad she will be able to be back for her Senior year. This is a big blow to Grant Co. team also in that she was one of their best guards and ball handlers.

 

I hope for her quick recovery.!

Sorry to hear that 24's mom, but I will definitely keep Candace in my prayers. Sounds like she has a great attitude. Take care and best of luck to Candace for a speedy recovery.

Hate to hear this but what I feared with the way her injury happened.

 

Great to hear she is in good spirits. Looking forward to seeing her play next season.

Wishing her a speedy recovery.

WV ladycats are so sorry to hear that! We wish her the best!

Sorry to hear about her injury. She is an outstanding individual and will work hard to get back as soon as possible.

Sorry to hear that she got injured. I haven't seen them play this year but i did see them some last year when Beechwood was in G.C. tournament and you could tell she was going to be a player.

Keep reminding her this is not the end of the world. She will have to work hard, but from what I have heard she is not afraid of hard work, best of luck in the re-hab.

I hate to hear this, she works hard and I know will return to be a force next year.

Sorry to hear this news. With hard work, she can make a full recovery. Shea Green of Owen is one that comes to mind who came back from an ACL to have an excellent senior season.

I hope for her quick recovery!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.