Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What grade would you give the Enquirer?

Featured Replies

I miss the post. I wish that they could have kept it alive because at least northern ky schools both small and big got some coverage. I know that Enquirer doesn't have the manpower but they could still do better. You are right ladiesball, not many coaches call in to the enquirer.

Grade:F

Is anyone really surprised? Another good name for The Enquirer would be The Birdcage Liner. That paper has and always will be rag.

Not much coverage for the region, hope it changes before my daughter gets to H.S. F-

Do I even have to say.......................

Do I even have to say.......................

 

NO!

NO!

 

 

Thank you!!!!!:thumb:

They had about 3 big game stories in today's paper plus notes on other games with all of the boxscores.

 

I don't have a problem with them and they've gotten a lot better.

I can't speak for the enquirer but I can speak for the Ledger Independent out of Maysville. I am disappointed with it. The girls Class A is going on in Paris and some teams that are local were playing last night and I guess no one could find the time to cover the games. A little disappointed with that.

Your school Does not start with the word "MASON"

Does anyone know if Ryan Ernst has any assignment other than Northern Kentucky Sports? I wonder if that is a full time or part-time position? Maybe the Enquirer really doesn’t have as many resources dedicated. By the way, I really miss the stat leaders. The discombobulated stats that they publish on Fridays really doesn’t tell much and it appears several schools are missing.

 

I see Ryan writing some tidbits in the Sunday paper that are non high school related.

 

Ryan is full time. To be honest, it looks like the Enquirer works him to death.

 

I don't know what grade I would give the Enquirer but I think the coverage as a whole is somewhat superficial. Furthermore, the Enquirer said they were going to do more with the Post going down (in one of the hundred I loved the Post stories because I got my start there) but that just looks like some tidbits and big pictures.

 

I think the argument is the same here, it comes down to resources and a lot of resources these days go into the online version of the papers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.