What poster on the P and R forum do you respect the most?

lynks66

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Anthony Hopkins maybe. ;)

Oh yeah! That's who I meant! :creepy: I am such a dork!

For those who mentioned me, I want to thank you! I often feel I should keep my mouth shut, but I'm too opinionated and vocal to do so. :creepy: So, thank you for allowing me to post, and thank you for considering my opinions!:thumb:

I must withstand the temptation.

I must withstand the temptation.:D

Let me guess...at you fingertips is some verse from the Bible about women submitting to the men or something.... :lol:

^^^1st Peter 3:1 Our preacher asked this the other day..."For a show of hands, how many men actually expect your wives to submit to you"?

I raised my hand, and was the only guy to do so. I'm still taking a beating from several different folks.

I love everyone. Ladies does a great job and I can see why God gave him the passion to teach our children.

RockMom is fun to read too, and last summer was very imformative for everyone.

It is the first place I go to, and we are blessed to have a forum that allows us to share our views on the hardest topics on earth.

I've made a few friends on here (1 or 2) that are like they are sitting right next to me.

The next months are really gonna be fun. Thanks to Mr. Gore for his invention.

^^^1st Peter 3:1 Our preacher asked this the other day..."For a show of hands, how many men actually expect your wives to submit to you"?

I raised my hand, and was the only guy to do so. I'm still taking a beating from several different folks.

I love everyone. Ladies does a great job and I can see why God gave him the passion to teach our children.

RockMom is fun to read too, and last summer was very imformative for everyone.

It is the first place I go to, and we are blessed to have a forum that allows us to share our views on the hardest topics on earth.

I've made a few friends on here (1 or 2) that are like they are sitting right next to me.

The next months are really gonna be fun. Thanks to Mr. Gore for his invention.

Glad to see your wife allowed you to raise your hand.:D;):lol::lol:

Ladies, actually the church broke out in a huge laugh and clapping of hands. Momma was setting next to me turning a very pretty shade of crimson. She knows me very well. Understatement? I stood up and said..."read the whole verse, not just that one line".

You may want to participate in the new thread I started on this subject. That was my point in the thread. Read the whole verse.

Our senior minister about a year ago did two sermons. What a woman wants from her husband. What a man wants from his wife. Want to guess which sermon perturbed people more and created more controversy?:D