Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts-Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 98
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say theres an NFL biased to make sure the Colts win after that call...

Sproles has shown that San Diego can safely trade Turner.

 

How good is San Diego's stable of running backs? They haven't missed a beat with LT out.

They should have let that hold go to make up for the phantom PI call

Now that call was legit. But the interference was horrible.

You all see LT get mad at Rivers AGAIN like earlier in the year. Man if that was Chad Johnson people all over the media would be all over him...

You all see LT get mad at Rivers AGAIN like earlier in the year. Man if that was Chad Johnson people all over the media would be all over him...

 

Difference is Rivers is a tool and Carson is good guy, I'm guessing..

Man, I'm so torn who I want to win, I like all the players on the Chargers and I love rooting for the underdog, but I hate Rivers! and I think the Colts stand a better chance to beat the Pats, who I despise

That should have been a false start on that play.

Why isnt Rivers in the game? Your the QB, a drop back pocket QB can deal with a banged up knee, what a panzy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.