January 13, 200818 yr Halftime. Does anyone else get annoyed with the "Crank That Soulja Boy" song at every sporting event in America? If America only knew what that and ''skeet skeet skeet" actually mean, they would be playing it in these sporting events:lol:
January 13, 200818 yr Sanders and Kaeding played together in college so it might not have been as bad as it looked. I never knew that D. Clark was a walk on linebacker in college.
January 13, 200818 yr Author Sanders and Kaeding played together in college so it might not have been as bad as it looked. I never knew that D. Clark was a walk on linebacker in college. I agree it might not be meant to do any harm but why say something...
January 13, 200818 yr The call on the INT TD return against Weddle was phantom. Nothing there. San Diego is really playing apretty good game plan. If they can take it down and take the lead, I think the Colts will feel the pressure. By the way, what about San Diego's depth. LT hurt, fine will give it to Turner. Gates injured, fine we'll throw it to Maleamuna and throw on first down to Jackson. Castillo out with a foot injury, fine, we'll play Jacques Cesaire with no dropoff. Cromartie was not even a starter until halfway through the season. Amazing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.