Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts-Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Anyone else feel like the Chargers dont have much of a chance?

 

Honestly I hope the Colts win because I don't think the Chargers are capable of beating the Pats. I don't think Rivers can play consistent against two great defenses

  • Replies 98
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Chargers FG off the upright but penalty against Sanders for taunting. 1st and 10 for the Colts...Stupid penalty

Bob Sanders is dumb....If I were Peyton or Harrison I would go over and start yelling in his face and maybe even push him....No excuse and you can't do that..I hate when players think they are cool doing that...WHO CARES....

 

 

My mistake, a little bit, I thought that the penalty would have given the ball back to the Chargers....It was still a dumb penalty, and he should be yelled at instead of being given a pat on the head.

Bob Sanders is dumb....If I were Peyton or Harrison I would go over and start yelling in his face and maybe even push him....No excuse and you can't give good teams second chances...I hate when players think they are cool doing that...WHO CARES....

 

I think they should knee him in the downstairs:lol:

  • Author
Bob Sanders is dumb....If I were Peyton or Harrison I would go over and start yelling in his face and maybe even push him....No excuse and you can't do that..I hate when players think they are cool doing that...WHO CARES....

 

 

My mistake, a little bit, I thought that the penalty would have given the ball back to the Chargers....It was still a dumb penalty, and he should be yelled at instead of being given a pat on the head.

 

I did the same thing but heard the annoucer say it was the Colts ball.

I think they should knee him in the downstairs:lol:

 

Maybe then he'd be about wanting to win instead of taunting the other team...:lol:

  • Author
I think they should knee him in the downstairs:lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a run, too bad the TD doesn't count!

TD taken away due to a holding penalty.

  • Author

Coming back though. They were just talking about romartie then he intercepts it

Charges go in to the locker room with momentum.

  • Author

Halftime. Does anyone else get annoyed with the "Crank That Soulja Boy" song at every sporting event in America?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.