Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LexCath 59 Modesto,CA 57

Featured Replies

A real nice win for LexCath.They had to rally late to pull this one off.Looks like them and Bryan Station are playing the best in the state right now.

Thanks mhighfield, I meant to go back to Lex Cath and this game after being there this morning for the girls game but ended up falling asleep after the UK game. How did Modesto Christian look?

Modesto had a UCLA commit who was real good, very active on both ends and had several nice dunks. Actually their whole team looked good and I think LexCath benefited from favorable officiating but who's complaining? Probably the best game I've seen at LexCath this year. Their record was only 9-3 but I think they are better than any Ky team I've seen. Ca. basketball must be way ahead of us if this was only a good team.

Can you break down the scoring: Stewart, Smart, Novosel, Sanford?

Modesto had a UCLA commit who was real good, very active on both ends and had several nice dunks. Actually their whole team looked good and I think LexCath benefited from favorable officiating but who's complaining? Probably the best game I've seen at LexCath this year. Their record was only 9-3 but I think they are better than any Ky team I've seen. Ca. basketball must be way ahead of us if this was only a good team.

 

 

Were their some controversal calls or something in the second half?

Were their some controversal calls or something in the second half?

 

Not really controversial since the only people rooting for Modesto were local (maybe Mason fans) who adopted them. The pace was very frenetic but I just thought we got some breaks that we usually don't get. It was very physical I thought both ways. Maxpreps had Modesto ranked 84 in Ca. which I found amazing. I'm usually not impressed by out-of-state teams like I was this bunch. Modesto opened a ten point lead at half time but part of this was because Novosel missed most of the first half with foul trouble. Taylor Stewart probably led LexCath in scoring but I didn't hear any stats, just a guess.

Most teams that host a tourney get a few calls that outside teams who are travelling do not. Lex Cath must be playing well at this time. Coach Salsman is a super nice guy and seems to have the Knights headed back in the direction that Coach Haney charted years ago.

Caught the second half of this game; the Knights clawed their way back into it and made a couple of plays down the stretch. They looked real good in the second half!

Great win for Lex Cath!

They have all the ingredients to win it all this year- if they can get out of the region :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.