Evolution vs Creationism vs Intelligent Design Catch-All Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting with the Big Bang and ending up with cognitive life is extremely doubtful without intervention by an intelligent being. I don't believe that the Genesis story means a 144 hour creation. I think its an extreme simplification of God's creation. An adequate explanation of astrophysics, Newton's laws, Einstein's theories on Relativity, quantum mechanics, etc. would have lengthened the Bible many fold. And no one would get past chapter 1.

Starting with the Big Bang and ending up with cognitive life is extremely doubtful without intervention by an intelligent being. I don't believe that the Genesis story means a 144 hour creation. I think its an extreme simplification of God's creation. An adequate explanation of astrophysics, Newton's laws, Einstein's theories on Relativity, quantum mechanics, etc. would have lengthened the Bible many fold. And no one would get past chapter 1.

Doesn't sound much different than in the NT when they said they did not record ALL that Jesus said and did or it would be too long to read.