Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paintsville New Head Coach

Featured Replies

Jason Kinner has been named the Paintsville Football Head Coach. Jason was an Assistant coach last year and is a Teacher, within the school system. Jason played college football at Georgetown.

Congrads and good luck Coach Kinner

Gosh darn it, I had a candidate I was hoping to send down your way. Best of luck to the new coach.

I hope the best for the Tigers and their new coach. Also, congrats to the Paintsville system for getting it done quickly.

 

 

Too many programs are not making a decision in a timely manner.

I hope the best for the Tigers and their new coach. Also, congrats to the Paintsville system for getting it done quickly.

 

 

Too many programs are not making a decision in a timely manner.

 

:thumb: Couldn't agree with you more. I know of at least one situation where the school has had more then 6 months to replace a coach in one of their programs and they don't seem any closer to naming someone then they were when the job came open. Very unfortunate especially for the kids.

Lawrence County seems to be doing this, they are taking too long to name a coach.

I agree, it is nice to see a decision made promptly. Too many schools are waiting around until Feburaury just to start interviews. Only hurts them in the long run in my opinion.

You all are right. Being a coach, I believe most wins are accomplished December through May before the summer break/vacations/trips/etc kick in. Waiting to interview in Ferburary and then hiring even later burns the first fall season for sure for a new coach.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.