December 30, 200718 yr Thought about picking up a ticket on the way out ... We just won a game. Look out... :irked: :lol:
December 30, 200718 yr Rick said today he is 50/50 to play against UC, if he doesn't go then, he'd likely play against UK. :dancingpa Oh yea!!! Go Cards!!! Even though they have won the last four games, this could be what the Cards need. With Character and Sosa being so unreliable, this team needs the stability that Padget could bring.
January 2, 200818 yr Is Pitino just a wizard? Or an outright liar. A knee injury that has him out ATLEAST 10 weeks and may be career ending.... and Padgett is back in about 5 weeks. What?
January 2, 200818 yr Is Pitino just a wizard? Or an outright liar. A knee injury that has him out ATLEAST 10 weeks and may be career ending.... and Padgett is back in about 5 weeks. What? I think Pitino's soft-selling of his team's injuries are part of a mind-game he's playing with the fans and the team. At least, that's what I'm hoping …
January 3, 200818 yr I'm afraid it's just a matter of time before David, "Mr. Glass" Padgett is back on the sidelines. I wish him nothing but the best though.
January 3, 200818 yr I'm afraid it's just a matter of time before David, "Mr. Glass" Padgett is back on the sidelines. I wish him nothing but the best though. You may be right. He's had injury after injury since he started his career, but even though the Cards lost to Cincinnati, you have to admit, Padgett looked pretty good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.