Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns/Bengals updates

Featured Replies

Figured this would have a thread already, I'm sure there are a few of us watching the game.

 

I picked the Browns and with them not scoring on two golden opportunties, you figure it will end up costing them.

Just flipped it to the game. 3-0 Bengals with 6 munutes left in the second

13-0 Good Guys. The Stains stink so far today...

  • Author

Browns are fortunate that losing this game won't matter if they win next week. They have the 49ers at home, but they aren't looking like a playoff team today, ugly, ugly.

Make that 19-0 pending the extra point.

Have I ever mentioned I'm not a fan of chasing points???

  • Author
Have I ever mentioned I'm not a fan of chasing points???

 

I don't agree with it either, not until you get to the 4th quarter.

  • Author

All the mistakes Cleveland has made today and they are only down 12 going into the 4th.

Bengals just seem to refuse to take wins this year...

QB throws a downfield block for you and you run out of bounds...weak!

Here we go!!! 45 seconds to go ball around midfield for the Browns!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.