Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co.

Featured Replies

Didn't Mason have a game tonight against another nationally ranked team ?

 

What time does it start ?

This game will likely start later than the scheduled 1am start time due to it being the 8th game of the day. I would probably think more towards 2 am.

Is anyone staying up to give updates?

 

URIT will be sawing logs at 2am... unless ... oh nevermind! :ylsuper:

URIT will be sawing logs at 2am... unless ... oh nevermind! :ylsuper:

 

That a boy:thumb:

URIT will be sawing logs at 2am... unless ... oh nevermind! :ylsuper:

 

:banana: RAHA! :ylsuper:

 

I doubt many will be up this late. Unless in URIT's case. ;)

mhighfield is already sawing logs.

 

Just got home not sawing.Lol.Game willbe rebroadcast Sat at 6pm also.

Just got home not sawing.Lol.Game willbe rebroadcast Sat at 6pm also.

 

 

mhighfield, I don't think there will be a need to give updates tonight. Not sure there will be an interest in the rebroadcast that will take place tomorrow night either. By that time, everyone will know the outcome.

mhighfield, I don't think there will be a need to give updates tonight. Not sure there will be an interest in the rebroadcast that will take place tomorrow night either. By that time, everyone will know the outcome.

 

I will stay up for a half.. old man like me cant make it through the whole game.

I will be up, only because I live the lifestyle of a vampire.

 

The late niters thread in General Discussion will just have to turn into a Mason Co update thread for a couple hours. :lol:

mhighfield, I don't think there will be a need to give updates tonight. Not sure there will be an interest in the rebroadcast that will take place tomorrow night either. By that time, everyone will know the outcome.

 

Just letting those know that might be intrested.;)

Well, I will listen to it LIVE !!!!!!!!!!

 

Just because I can't stand it. I'm on a got to know basis. I got to know NOW !

 

Getting ready to tune in.........................:banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.