Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th regions players

Featured Replies

What players are living up to expectations and what players are playing above their expectations?

What players are living up to expectations and what players are playing above their expectations?

Robby Stenzel of GRC is just a 9th grader who started last year as a 8th grader...he is living up to his expectations so far, and leading the Cards in scoring.

Cory Rogers and Travis Pervis, are 9th graders who start/lots of PT on varsity for GRC. I won't say are playing above thier expectations, as many didn't know of these players, but they are farther along at this point in the season than I though they would be.

 

Darius Miller...what can I say...Mr. Basketball.:thumb:

Robby Stenzel of GRC is just a 9th grader who started last year as a 8th grader...he is living up to his expectations so far, and leading the Cards in scoring.

Cory Rogers and Travis Pervis, are 9th graders who start/lots of PT on varsity for GRC. I won't say are playing above thier expectations, as many didn't know of these players, but they are farther along at this point in the season than I though they would be.

 

Darius Miller...what can I say...Mr. Basketball.:thumb:

 

 

Darius Miller goes without saying

 

I say Chris Owens!! Kid is a beast!

How good is Cody Curtis from Montgomery Co.? I understand he played the first half against Tates Creek with a broken toe but sat out the second half. Was his absense a large part of their loss?

 

I haven't seen him play and was just curious how solid he was. I know he has to have heart and love for the game to play with a broken toe!

D Miller has played great. He's gonna win Mr. Basketball. T Setty and R Middelton have played very good and Chris Owens from St. Pat has played great too.

How good is Cody Curtis from Montgomery Co.? I understand he played the first half against Tates Creek with a broken toe but sat out the second half. Was his absense a large part of their loss?

 

I haven't seen him play and was just curious how solid he was. I know he has to have heart and love for the game to play with a broken toe!

 

Hey is an excellent shooter who really helped in the win vs/ Clark County.

 

 

Also look out for Josh Clark on the inside for the Indians. Solid Player.

Hey is an excellent shooter who really helped in the win vs/ Clark County.

 

 

Also look out for Josh Clark on the inside for the Indians. Solid Player.

 

Love the way this kid plays.:thumb:

How good is Cody Curtis from Montgomery Co.? I understand he played the first half against Tates Creek with a broken toe but sat out the second half. Was his absense a large part of their loss?

 

I haven't seen him play and was just curious how solid he was. I know he has to have heart and love for the game to play with a broken toe!

 

I also heard that he played with it during the clark co. game the night before!

I also heard that he played with it during the clark co. game the night before!

 

Which toe ?

Daruis, say no more, he is Mr. Basketball.

 

Chris Owens of St. Pat is playing like a monster both scoring and rebounding, he is most likely averaging more that 20 and 10 a night.

Which toe ?

 

it was his big toe i don't remember which foot though. Cody is a tough kid and will battle through this injury.

 

another kid to watch is Brandon Rash, guard from Montgomery County. He is about 6'4 with real long arms. He can do it on both ends of the floor, he is a great passer and ball handler. On defense he can flat shut opposing players down, as a sophomore he guarded both Preston Knoles and Darius Miller which he did a good job aganist both of them. I can't wait to see how he plays the rest of the year!

Jordan Stephens is finally playing up to his potential. The past two games he has posted double doubles. If he will play with the same enthusiasm he has the last two games the Cardinals can be a contender come March. I would like to see one player for the Indians step up and lead. Seems to be what they are lacking. Leadership...

Jordan stephens and josh clark are monsters down low! keep a look out for them throughout the season

Jordan Stephens is finally playing up to his potential. The past two games he has posted double doubles. If he will play with the same enthusiasm he has the last two games the Cardinals can be a contender come March. I would like to see one player for the Indians step up and lead. Seems to be what they are lacking. Leadership...

 

I thought Stephens played for Montgomery, unless he has transferred to Clark without anyone knowing. Does anyone have info on this subject?

Jordan Stephens is finally playing up to his potential. The past two games he has posted double doubles. If he will play with the same enthusiasm he has the last two games the Cardinals can be a contender come March. I would like to see one player for the Indians step up and lead. Seems to be what they are lacking. Leadership...

 

I think you ment Indians.

 

I thought Stephens played for Montgomery, unless he has transferred to Clark without anyone knowing. Does anyone have info on this subject?

 

:laugh: Had me confused too. He is a Indian at Montgomery Co and a good one too.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.