10th regions players

it was his big toe i don't remember which foot though. Cody is a tough kid and will battle through this injury.

another kid to watch is Brandon Rash, guard from Montgomery County. He is about 6'4 with real long arms. He can do it on both ends of the floor, he is a great passer and ball handler. On defense he can flat shut opposing players down, as a sophomore he guarded both Preston Knoles and Darius Miller which he did a good job aganist both of them. I can't wait to see how he plays the rest of the year!

I agree, Brandon is a great defender. He did a very good job on Stenzel Friday night.

• 3 weeks later...

I know when we (deming) played PC, I dont know what grade 21 (Hardin) was in, but I was impressed with his athleticism to get inside and shoot like he did (19pts.) He was quick and not to bad of a ball handler. I have read multiple articles and he scored 19 points against Fl. team at the AIT, and 14 pts. against Russell.

Chris Owens... I have tremendous respect for this kid.

Nick Anderson... He is to Chris Owens, what Scottie Pippen was to Michael Jordan

Darius Miller ... Nuff Said!

Chris Mofford and Shooty Staggs are playing big in the post for the Panthers

Luke and Kyle King of Deming are two great athletes and will give Deming and all 10th Region Fans a treat the next few years.

D-Von Workman for Bracken County is shooting over 50% from 3 point land. A hard worker and good shooter

Cambell County had two good players I watched named Petey Albreicht and Patrick Nerl

Just a few I have seen!

Nick Anderson is playing extremely well and along side his backcourt teamate Chris Owens. Anderson can get to the hole and finish with the best of them. The kid has huge upside to him and will make a nice small college player if he decides to pursue basketball.

Owens is solid, smart on the floor, and can fill it up from anywhere. Top 5 player in the region.

D. Miller is Mr. Basketball, hands down. Setty and Middleton are a great 1-2 punch, those three have lived up to the billing.

Shooty from A-TOWN is a workhorse, my kind of player, does all the dirty work and can put points on the board. Coach Kelsch has a special player. I think he might even work the best concession stand on his off nights. Mofford is a great supporting cast for Staggs and can finish around the rim. If A-TOWN can develop some consistent guard play, look out in the All A.

I like Josh Clark from Montgomery, what a passion he brings to the floor on both sides of the ball. I love his efforts, although not the most skilled player, he makes up for that loss with a lot heart, energy, and passion for the game.

Yes Gold one, Robbie Stenzel is a special talent, ice water in his veins for a freshmen, will break some records at GRC before he is done. Bennett is a nice support for the Cardinals.

Kyle and Luke King make watching the Deming Black Devils pretty exciting. If Deming could get anything out of the post, they become a team that could make it to the Fieldhouse(oops) to Montgomery County come March.

Everyone that I have mentioned have either met the expectations or exceeded. Some great talent in the 10th.

Nick Anderson is playing extremely well and along side his backcourt teamate Chris Owens. Anderson can get to the hole and finish with the best of them. The kid has huge upside to him and will make a nice small college player if he decides to pursue basketball.

Owens is solid, smart on the floor, and can fill it up from anywhere. Top 5 player in the region.

D. Miller is Mr. Basketball, hands down. Setty and Middleton are a great 1-2 punch, those three have lived up to the billing.

Shooty from A-TOWN is a workhorse, my kind of player, does all the dirty work and can put points on the board. Coach Kelsch has a special player. I think he might even work the best concession stand on his off nights. Mofford is a great supporting cast for Staggs and can finish around the rim. If A-TOWN can develop some consistent guard play, look out in the All A.

I like Josh Clark from Montgomery, what a passion he brings to the floor on both sides of the ball. I love his efforts, although not the most skilled player, he makes up for that loss with a lot heart, energy, and passion for the game.

Yes Gold one, Robbie Stenzel is a special talent, ice water in his veins for a freshmen, will break some records at GRC before he is done. Bennett is a nice support for the Cardinals.

Kyle and Luke King make watching the Deming Black Devils pretty exciting. If Deming could get anything out of the post, they become a team that could make it to the Fieldhouse(oops) to Montgomery County come March.

Everyone that I have mentioned have either met the expectations or exceeded. Some great talent in the 10th.

Josh plays like his dad did at Menifee Co. Love to watch his dad and him both play.

Gold one...now that is a new name for me...at my age sorta fits...nice.:thumb:

You like that, great:thumb: I wouldn't call you Goldie....thats too original!

Most call me so and so's husband or so and so's mom or so and so's daughter ...this is different.:thumb: Then some call me GRC #1 fan...I like that one too.:thumb: It is all about the kids.