Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands v. Simon Kenton

Featured Replies

This should be a pretty good game. If Highlands can push the tempo they'll have a chance.

This should be a pretty good game. If Highlands can push the tempo they'll have a chance.

 

I agree that it should be a good game. However, I would also add that in the one game that I did see SK this year (Boone County) they were most successful when they were pushing the ball and Tolliver converted lay-ups. I say SK comes out on top.

This will be a good game, whoever controls the tempo will come away with a win. I say SK by 5.

I agree that it should be a good game. However, I would also add that in the one game that I did see SK this year (Boone County) they were most successful when they were pushing the ball and Tolliver converted lay-ups. I say SK comes out on top.

 

I think HHS is also at their best when they push the tempo. Should be a great game but I think the pressure packed big game atmosphere will benefit HHS.

 

 

HHS by 7.

SK by 15+

SK won by 9 or 10. Were up by better than 15 with 4 and a half to go but kind of fell apart. Held on for the win.

SK wins by 10. Ugly game on both sides of the ball. Sk was up 16 a couple of times but turnovers and missed layups and foul shots hurt them. Sk missed 6 foul shots in the last minute. If they were to play again I would say SK by 20. I thought HHS would really make a run at the 9th this yr. but after watching the game tonight I believe they are a yr. away. They are really young still but have alot of talent. HHS will be tough the next couple of years.

Does ugly mean tempo was fast? Anyone have the score?

Does ugly mean tempo was fast? Anyone have the score?

 

Lot of fouls. Officiating was horrid. After recieving a tech, I heard Coach Stowers tell the official at the desk, that the two refs would never step foot in his gym again. SK Kenton won the game on the free throw line. At one point they had hit 12-12 to HHS 0-0. Highlands now 0-2 against region 8 opponents.

lots of fouls, probably 10-12 walks called, at least 10 jump balls, 1 technical

 

calls were bad on both sides but when SK went up 16 , I think the officials really tried to bring the game closer. They called at least 4 fouls in a row that was rediculous.

lots of fouls, probably 10-12 walks called, at least 10 jump balls, 1 technical

 

calls were bad on both sides but when SK went up 16 , I think the officials really tried to bring the game closer. They called at least 4 fouls in a row that was rediculous.

 

I agree with your assessment. I hope those are region 8 officials.

Guys , this is what girls basketball has come to . The coaching the refs is just BAD I cannot watch it no more .Its :scared::scared:

Guys , this is what girls basketball has come to . The coaching the refs is just BAD I cannot watch it no more .Its :scared::scared:

 

Same for the guys. Organized fist fight.

Guys , this is what girls basketball has come to . The coaching the refs is just BAD I cannot watch it no more .Its :scared::scared:

 

If this is how you feel, why do you continue to post or read about girls basketball?

 

I believe you do have the ability to not log into Girls basketball forum?:walk::walk:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.