Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/49ers Updates

Featured Replies

What game are you watching?

 

Read into what I said and you might understand. I guess they are viewing even after going out of bounds, the ball came out. He caught it in bounds touched his hand down out of bounds then popped the ball out. I didn't know if they counted the continuation.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because the ball didn't hit the ground until after doesn't mean he caught it. He never had possession of the ball. Plus, the rule is that you have to maintain possession all the way to the ground.

I tell ya... he caught the ball, then went out of bounds...how do they view that? Does the play end when he went out of bounds if so thats a TD.

 

 

He has to control the ball when he hits the ground. He didn't, and Marvin is a MORON for challenging it. This coaching staff has to go. Deion, Faulk, and even Gumble have been calling their plays out before they occur. There are too many weapons on this team not to put more numbers on the board. Dorsey has been solid the past few weeks on tosses and screens, and he gets to touches in the first half. You've got a quarterback starting for the first time, and you sit back most of the night and only rush four. This staff is pathetic anymore.

Palmer put the ball where Chad needed it and CJ just droped it.

great job Chad, what do you say now...... Throw me the ball.... CHOKE !

The Bengals SUCK. That is just flat out horrible. How are you going to let a team get 10 yards on a rush with the game on the line? That is just all around poor effort all the way from the coaching staff to the players.

He has to control the ball when he hits the ground. He didn't, and Marvin is a MORON for challenging it. This coaching staff has to go. Deion, Faulk, and even Gumble have been calling their plays out before they occur. There are too many weapons on this team not to put more numbers on the board. Dorsey has been solid the past few weeks on tosses and screens, and he gets to touches in the first half. You've got a quarterback starting for the first time, and you sit back most of the night and only rush four. This staff is pathetic anymore.

 

I get what your saying but im not a ref or anything. I didn't know if the play ended when he went out of bounds, if so its a TD. But I wasn't sure if he had to bring it down out of bounds as well. He caught the ball in bounds and dropped it out.

  • Author
The Bengals SUCK. That is just flat out horrible. How are you going to let a team get 10 yards on a rush with the game on the line? That is just all around poor effort all the way from the coaching staff to the players.

 

I agree. :thumb:

 

This team needs to pack it up. Just give up the last 2 games. :mad:

I get what your saying but im not a ref or anything. I didn't know if the play ended when he went out of bounds, if so its a TD. But I wasn't sure if he had to bring it down out of bounds as well. He caught the ball in bounds and dropped it out.

 

I'm not trying to get on you or anything but he really didn't catch that ball in bounds or out of bounds.

They should give us and early christmas present and FORFIET the last 2 games.

It would be a lot less painful that way. But heck, we got the Dolphins so we get a chance to reach an even new low.

It would be a lot less painful that way. But heck, we got the Dolphins so we get a chance to reach an even new low.

That will be the Dolphins first win for sure....

I'm not trying to get on you or anything but he really didn't catch that ball in bounds or out of bounds.

 

He did catch the ball in the endzone and took 2 steps. He dropped it out of bounds. Thats what I was confused if the play ended when he went out of bounds. Doesnt matter we lost.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.