Favorite Video Game Moments

underarmour

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My least favorite, which is worth mentioning, was when on XBox live, I intercepted Peyton Manning, was going to return it for a touchdown, and right at the goal line, and I mean inches away from the goal line, my opponant comes over, hit-sticks me with Manning, I fumble, he picks the ball up with Addai and returns it the other way for a touchdown.

My favorite was when I threw a 87 yard TD pass at the end of regulation to win the game against one of my friends.

Beating Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, great games..

Hitting a game winner with Shagari Allyne agaisnt my friend, who was using UConn, it was on NCAA 05...I get the ball with Allyne under the basket, I hit the dunk botton and he throws up a crazy finger roll, it goes up and falls straight in.

Getting a user pick on Madden 05 and returning it for a game winning touchdown.

Getting lightning FOUR times in a row to come back and beat my buddy at a game of Mario Cart.

Beating the Zelda games for 64...Those were tough

Plus A TON of good games with sports.

FINALLY beating Resident Evil and RE 3. The first one took me almost half the year, being how young I was...and RE 3 took me a couple weeks but the end was just sooo darn hard, I almost gave up. (I still play them to this day)

Id also like to note that I celebrated the time when I beat the original Metal Gear Solid on Playstation. Hands down one of my top 3 video games of all time.

-Beating Maximum Carnage on Sega Genesis. One of the hardest, longest games I've ever played. Ridiculously hard really.

-Beating Halo: Combat Evolved the first time. In retrospect it's not nearly as hard as I thought it was, but that first time was crazy

-One that I remember fondly is winning a game of NBA Live with a Shaq fadeaway at the buzzer, coming nearly from the three point line. I was trying to inbound the ball to him with him running to the basket, and instead he shoots this crazy 20 footer and nails it. One of those things that NEVER happens in real life.

I share your pain, unfortunately I never made it through.

One that I vividly remember:

We had a Madden '93 league during my tenure at Morehead. We only had 8 players but we played an entire 16 game schedule. At that time the game did not save stats so every stat was logged by hand. Anyways, my buddy was unbeaten with the KC Chiefs, the combo of Akoye/Word made life rough. I controlled the New Orleans Saints, at that time they had the "Dome Patrol" LB's, and a no frills offensive attack. With all other members of the league watching I gave him his first loss in the biggest game of the season, it took a goal line stand at the end, Akoyed fumbling away the skin giving me the victory. 16 years later and my buddy brings this moment up at least twice a year.