Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 68 St.Henry 53

Featured Replies

Pretty close to my prediction of 64-45. How did the Birds look tonight with their new look on offense?

Too much for the young Crusaders. As most predicted this wasn't much of a game. St. Henry is in the middle of a rebuild and has some young talent, but Highlands is the real deal again.

 

I'm not sure about points but Simpson and McGraw owned this game and basically did what they wanted.

 

Besides Arrez Henderson I'm not sure who is going to be able to defend Nick Simpson this year. He's a real stud. So quick and much stronger than last year.

 

I can't quite figure out why any of the local Universities let him get out of the area. He'd be a great fit for Miami (OH) or EKU, WKU, Wright St, UC even. He's going to be a very nice player for North Carolina A&T and they know they are getting a good one or they wouldn't be recuiting up here.

  • Author
Too much for the young Crusaders. As most predicted this wasn't much of a game. St. Henry is in the middle of a rebuild and has some young talent, but Highlands is the real deal again.

 

I'm not sure about points but Simpson and McGraw owned this game and basically did what they wanted.

 

Besides Arrez Henderson I'm not sure who is going to be able to defend Nick Simpson this year. He's a real stud. So quick and much stronger than last year.

 

I can't quite figure out why any of the local Universities let him get out of the area. He'd be a great fit for Miami (OH) or EKU, WKU, Wright St, UC even. He's going to be a very nice player for North Carolina A&T and they know they are getting a good one or they wouldn't be recuiting up here.

 

Nice post NKYBoy, Im sure Faust will have the Crusaders competing by mid to late season and they will rebuild. That is a basketball school. As for the Birds, good to hear Nic and McGraw played well. Any others in the supporting cast? Kowolonek?

Also, Jerry Eaves (former Louisville Guard on early 80's National champion teams) is the head coach at A & T so I am sure he keeps his eyes open in the great state of KY for talent. Nic did slip through the cracks though and they got a good one.

Too much for the young Crusaders. As most predicted this wasn't much of a game. St. Henry is in the middle of a rebuild and has some young talent, but Highlands is the real deal again.

 

I'm not sure about points but Simpson and McGraw owned this game and basically did what they wanted.

 

Besides Arrez Henderson I'm not sure who is going to be able to defend Nick Simpson this year. He's a real stud. So quick and much stronger than last year.

 

I can't quite figure out why any of the local Universities let him get out of the area. He'd be a great fit for Miami (OH) or EKU, WKU, Wright St, UC even. He's going to be a very nice player for North Carolina A&T and they know they are getting a good one or they wouldn't be recuiting up here.

 

Nice win for the 'Birds!! Cru will be up & down like most young teams.

 

Good points on Nic--Who's looking at McGraw? I was really impressed with him before the back problems last year.

Lot of Sophomores in the box score! Congrats to Zach "attack" Lother on his first Varsity duece and "Big" Benny Watson knocking in a handful of points! Sr's Greg McGraw (28 pts.) and "Slick" Nic Simpson (17 pts.) lead the way. Nice start Bird's.

Did any of the football players dress?

Did any of the football players dress?

 

I think they began practicing today

I think they began practicing today

 

Who all went out...and are they a 'lock" for the team or will there still be a cut?:confused:

Who all went out...and are they a 'lock" for the team or will there still be a cut?:confused:

 

This all 2nd hand info so if someone in the know wants to jump in feel free. I had heard the footballers on the court yesterday were Hurtt, Stein, Guidigli, Turner, and Grubs. Like I said, just what I heard. Take it for what its worth.

This all 2nd hand info so if someone in the know wants to jump in feel free. I had heard the footballers on the court yesterday were Hurtt, Stein, Guidigli, Turner, and Grubs. Like I said, just what I heard. Take it for what its worth.

 

Guidugli??? Going to give Bardo the "winter reps" at QB ?? Interesting! Wonder how long it will last?

What about the running back Conner? Isn't he a good round baller????

  • Author
What about the running back Conner? Isn't he a good round baller????

 

I heard he was a good point guard but he is in the weightroom with a ton of other kids. Guidugli IMO has the starting QB job to lose next year but thats another sport. Its roundball time. :ylsuper:

Simpson had a nice game, represents the majority of the heart on the team.

Simpson had a nice game, represents the majority of the heart on the team.

 

...I've always measured "heart" by defense!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.