Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Illinois St 62 UC 52

Featured Replies

Final. At least they showed some life late. Yippie...

Yikes. I truly wasn't aware Illinois St. existed.

looks to me like they should have never let Huggy Bear go

UC would probably beat UK!!!

:rolleyes:

 

Thats probley a little far...:irked:

 

Why?? I'm the biggest UK fan on the planet and this is the worst team in UK history IMO. UK and UC would be a very good game.

Why?? I'm the biggest UK fan on the planet and this is the worst team in UK history IMO. UK and UC would be a very good game.

 

Are you serious?

 

 

Fri, Nov 9 Belmont L 75-86 -- --

Sat, Nov 10 Western Carolina W 66-64 -- --

Sun, Nov 11 Bowling Green L 67-69 -- --

Fri, Nov 16 Coastal Carolina W 74-59 -- --

Sat, Nov 24 Fairfield W 69-64 -- --

Mon, Nov 26 South Carolina Upstate W 69-57 -- --

Sat, Dec 1 at UAB L 54-73 -- --

Sat, Dec 8 at Illinois St. L 52-62 Buy Tickets --

 

They have barley beat all of these teams. I'm a big UK fan to and I know they are down this year but IMO they would beat UC.

  • Author

UK would beat UC like a drum right now...

UK would beat UC like a drum right now...

 

Bass or one of those big gold Kettle drums?:lol:

  • Author
Bass or one of those big gold Kettle drums?:lol:

 

Name what ever drum you want... :cry: :lol:

Name what ever drum you want... :cry: :lol:

 

:lol::lol:

 

I am surprised they are doing this bad this year. I didn't expect them to be in the Big Dance. But not as bad as this.

  • Author
:lol::lol:

 

I am surprised they are doing this bad this year. I didn't expect them to be in the Big Dance. But not as bad as this.

 

At the end of the Nancy/Bob mess was a program facing a self imposed death penalty. I really like the foundation Mick is laying for the future, but right now things are very ugly...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.