Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Illinois St 62 UC 52

Featured Replies

At the end of the Nancy/Bob mess was a program facing a self imposed death penalty. I really like the foundation Mick is laying for the future, but right now things are very ugly...

 

The question is, can he survive the ugliness to get to build on that foundation?

  • Author
The question is, can he survive the ugliness to get to build on that foundation?

 

It shouldn't be an issue for at least two more years. But you just never know any more...

It shouldn't be an issue for at least two more years. But you just never know any more...

 

I would hope he is given a true chance to rebuild UC.

 

But if 26 wins a year is not enough down the road, you never know what someone will be thinking at UC.

 

The one positive that is going on that I think gives him more credibiltiy in this rough run, is that you don't see his players in a police lineup and embarrassing Mrs. Z's UC campus.

  • Author

While I admit I'm likely too close to the team to give a fair judgment, I think guys like Vaughn, McClain, Davis, Bishop and Wilks are great building blocks.

 

What had to happen to field a team for last season didn't go as well as planned, and it's now playing a role in the last year of guys that came in to get to the best situation available. Sikes, Williamson, Gentry and Warren were the best options when there were very few left...

While I admit I'm likely too close to the team to give a fair judgment, I think guys like Vaughn, McClain, Davis, Bishop and Wilks are great building blocks.

 

What had to happen to field a team for last season didn't go as well as planned, and it's now playing a role in the last year of guys that came in to get to the best situation available. Sikes, Williamson, Gentry and Warren were the best options when there were very few left...

 

I forget who, maybe Lance, but someone I was listening to said Sikes was the worse senior leader in the history of basketball or something to that effect.

 

I thought Williamson would have been decent.

  • Author
I forget who, maybe Lance, but someone I was listening to said Sikes was the worse senior leader in the history of basketball or something to that effect.

 

I thought Williamson would have been decent.

 

Sikes and Gentry have been really bad. Willimson has worked his tail off, but can't hit a point blank, mid range or any other kind of shot right now.

 

If there is the proper time given to the young talent and staff, UC will be fine...

An honest question GT. Would Coury, Harris, or Porter get playing time on this UC team?

I just looked at UC's schedule, and I honestly think they could lose their next 14 games. They play..

 

#24 Xavier (7-1)

#2 Memphis (7-0)

N.C. State (4-3) - They MIGHT win this game.

Miami(OH) (4-3) - They MIGHT win this game.

#14 Louisville (5-2)

St. Johns (4-1)

Syracuse (6-3)

#25 Villinova (6-1)

Notre Dame (7-2)

#12 Pittsburgh (9-0)

Uconn (7-2)

Seton Hall (6-2)

West Virginia (7-1)

#11 Marquette (6-1)

  • Author
An honest question GT. Would Coury, Harris, or Porter get playing time on this UC team?

 

Not likely...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.