Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This years Freshmen class.........

Featured Replies

Koufus is very very skilled offensively and has good footwork and hands. He will be a lottery pick.

Koufus is very very skilled offensively and has good footwork and hands. He will be a lottery pick.

He will also be a PF at the next level. I agree he's going.

 

I don't think Flynn will go, but Green will...

He will also be a PF at the next level. I agree he's going.

 

I don't think Flynn will go, but Green will...

 

Yeah I was looking at that and Green is rated higher than Flynn everywhere. I didn't really see that much from him when I have watched them. I was focusing on Flynn I guess.

I watched Koufus twice, and wasn't that impressed, although I haven't seen him play in a week or so.

What makes me sad is the fact that Lofton is supposed to go 30+ spots further back in the draft than his Sophomore teammate :cry:

Bake Griffin is another that will leave early. He's a lot better than I expected this soon...

C Lo should be higher..but his size may hurt him in the draft.

 

And speed.

Bake Griffin is another that will leave early. He's a lot better than I expected this soon...

 

I agree. I have been impressed all three times I have seen him play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.