NCC at Holy Cross predictions

Holy Cross by 10+ at their home court. Holy Cross does need to find some other scoring options other than Giwa and Sorrell.

Its nice to have 2. Some teams do not have such a luxury. However, I agree with your sentiments especially considering both current threats are on the perimeter.

Its nice to have 2. Some teams do not have such a luxury. However, I agree with your sentiments especially considering both current threats are on the perimeter.

Agreed that it is nice to have two scoring threats but on the chance that either have an off night things could go downhill in a hurry.

Agreed that it is nice to have two scoring threats but on the chance that either have an off night things could go downhill in a hurry.

It doesn't have to be an "off night." Force the ball out of Giwa's hands and put a strong defender on Sorrell and then you need #3. Its early so that person may step up soon. I'm sure Coach Goetz is working on that.

Trimpe may be the solution.

I think 1 for sure Geisler 6'3 or so. There are 2 others but not sure of their roles or potential impact. Could be a long night for the Breds????

Dustin Giesler 6'5" will start after football and probably Burk Beiting 6"3" both seniors. Junior Steffen Roll 6"3" will also get some playing time.