Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC at Holy Cross predictions

Featured Replies

Harrison laid a nice little blueprint down though on how to shut down Sorrell. I could be wrong but I believe he only scored from the FT line in the 2nd half their game.

 

The blueprint was simply a 2-3 zone with a lot of pressure on Sorrell & Giwa. Until HC learns to attack the zone or someone else steps up offensively, they will struggle. I'm sure they worked hard on attacking the zone the last two days of practice though. I'm confident they'll be a totally different team offensively tonight than they were the last half of Saturday's game.

HC/NCC is always a good game and tonight should be no different.

The blueprint was simply a 2-3 zone with a lot of pressure on Sorrell & Giwa. Until HC learns to attack the zone or someone else steps up offensively, they will struggle. I'm sure they worked hard on attacking the zone the last two days of practice though. I'm confident they'll be a totally different team offensively tonight than they were the last half of Saturday's game.

HC/NCC is always a good game and tonight should be no different.

The entire second half they played a Box and 1 on Sorrell.
I don't think it will be that close.

 

This will be a better game in January if they meet again in the All-A. Right now NCC has no size. Wins will be tough to come by until after Christmas.

This will be a better game in January if they meet again in the All-A. Right now NCC has no size. Wins will be tough to come by until after Christmas.

:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.