Deming vs St. Patrick predictions

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deming has a few other players that can step up and score. But the same thing goes for the Saints stop Owens and Anderson and the black devils walks away with a big win. I dont really know who's goin to stop who. But i do belive that it will be alot closer than that 40 point game last year. Good luck devils.

Stephen Mason scored 21 while Owens and Anderson had 14 apeice against St.Henry so you would have to stop more than just those two.

I will say the patties win by 12. I think the Patties d will hold the King boys to double didgits but low double didgits. Maybe 12 apiece. The way for the Devils to pull this out is to put St Pat on the free throw line.

I don't think the Devils run enough players in and out to send St. Pat to the free throw line...

I will say the patties win by 12. I think the Patties d will hold the King boys to double didgits but low double didgits. Maybe 12 apiece. The way for the Devils to pull this out is to put St Pat on the free throw line.

The Saints DO need to work on their free throws, but they did have an improvement in the last game.

you know what i have had second thoughts..i see this game being a double digit game. i just have lost faith in the king boys over nite, and i see coach hinson coming up with some kind of scheme that will stop both king boys. and i dont have faith with the rest of the crew from deming!!.i like owens as the stand out.i dont think they can stop him!!!

if i can remember right deming barely beat augusta....yea it was at augusta, so im sure that had something to do with it, but augusta is not that good this year, and a two point vitory at the panther den still does not look good. i will take experience over youth any day. o yeah st. pat has more than two players who can play, owens, anderson, and mason can play!!

if i can remember right deming barely beat augusta....yea it was at augusta, so im sure that had something to do with it, but augusta is not that good this year, and a two point vitory at the panther den still does not look good. i will take experience over youth any day. o yeah st. pat has more than two players who can play, owens, anderson, and mason can play!!

Just because Augusta is starting off with a 0-2 start does not mean they are not good this year. What do you mean by yeah it was at Augusta? Is there something wrong that it was at the Panther's Den?

Isn't there a rule where you must have correct spelling and punctuation? Oh here it is:

13. Within reason, you must use correct capitalization, punctuation, and grammar when posting on the forums.