Deming vs St. Patrick predictions

The 0-2 start is just the beginning of a long year for the Panthers. They just don’t have the talent. White has not been the same since two years ago. Shooty is way over rated. Augusta may win 5 or 6 games, and none of them will be give me’s!!! And think you for the corrections; I can’t believe I would do something like that!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 0-2 start is just the beginning of a long year for the Panthers. They just don’t have the talent. White has not been the same since two years ago. Shooty is way over rated. Augusta may win 5 or 6 games, and none of them will be give me’s!!! And think you for the corrections; I can’t believe I would do something like that!!

They have the talent but they just haven't put everything together on the same night. Augusta is far from a pushover. I think Augusta could beat any other Class A school on any given night.

No problem....Just thought I would explain the rules.

I agree with SkipToMyLou: They have the talent but they just haven't put everything together on the same night. Augusta is far from a pushover. I think Augusta could beat any other Class A school on any given night. :thumb:

Just because you start a season of 0-2 does not mean anything. Every good team has its ups and downs. Stop dogging Augusta and get back to the thread topic!

Oh Ye of little faith:D, I will say one that Deming doesn't need to get behind like they have in the first couple games, although they fought back and won the last two games like they have, I've got to say if they do this against St. Pat it may not work for Devils against St.Pat, but if they're able to contain Ownes and Anderson then this game may be better then most think.

King Boys have the weight of the world on their shoulders in every game they have played, but they like it that way.

Deming by 5.

55-50.

If you are Jamey Johnson would you start Nathan Mitchell before Rex Schalch? No disrespect to Schalch but I just don't think he's ready to start Varsity. I'd give Mitchell the chance to prove himself and see if things work out.

I would start Mitchell if he gets that the Coach has faith in him then maybe he'll believe more in himself, last game he did a little better against Bourbon County, I'd take 8pts. off the bench from him any time, he'll get better.

I agree with Flip that defense will be the key for the young Deming squad, in the past 2 games their defense is what helped them in their 2 wins, and it seems to me their defense helps fuel their offense. I look for the Devils to trap and run with the ball.