Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 61 Nicholas County 43

Featured Replies

Nice road W.

 

It was in Falmouth.

Good start to the season for the 'Cats. Who looked good for them?

  • Author
It was in Falmouth.

 

My bad.:lol:

9 players scored for PC, Doug Lambert led the way with 23. Little sloppy but i'm sure the Cats' will take it.

Campbell had 22 for the Jackets. Solid player and will have to carry the load for them this year. Good luck to Coach Cofer and crew the rest of the way.

Did Mccarty or Florence play for Nicholas? I had heard some rumors that they was not playing this year.

A lot of PC players seen action in this game. Pretty consistant with 8-9 players deep. This team is small, but very scrappy. They seem to have some good speed up and down the floor. Even though they are a small team some of the players do have some hops. I think any of the first 6-7 players could be a leading scorer on any given night for this team.

The game was some what sloppy with PC having way to many unforced turnovers. There was a lot of traveling called in this game and IMO were good calls by the refs.

I think once the season plays out Coach Simms will still be playing 8-9 players, but some will not get as much time on the floor as in last nights game. He ran a lot of players in and out pretty regularly. IMO, He is still looking for his starting five. At this point in the season I don't think he looses a lot of talent on the floor 1 thru 9, but the season is early.

To sum it up I like the looks of this team, and I think they will surprise a lot of fans and teams this season. With the 10th being down I can see this team being up in the top five by seasons end excluding the number 1 spot.

Good Win. Go Pendleton County Wildcats!!!

When will PC's next game be?

When will PC's next game be?

 

Bourbon County Saturday night.

Did Mccarty or Florence play for Nicholas? I had heard some rumors that they was not playing this year.

 

Neither one of these kids are playing basketball this year.

Campbell had 22 for the Jackets. Solid player and will have to carry the load for them this year. Good luck to Coach Cofer and crew the rest of the way.

 

Wasn't Campbell their best player last season? Was he one of the players that went to a farm show and missed a game late last season?

Wasn't Campbell their best player last season? Was he one of the players that went to a farm show and missed a game late last season?

 

No Campbell was the freshman, he has alot of talent and probably is their best this year. I beleive the players you are referring to graduated last year.

No Campbell was the freshman, he has alot of talent and probably is their best this year. I beleive the players you are referring to graduated last year.

 

 

I think you're correct; pretty sure they were seniors last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.