Pendleton County 61 Nicholas County 43

A lot of PC players seen action in this game. Pretty consistant with 8-9 players deep. This team is small, but very scrappy. They seem to have some good speed up and down the floor. Even though they are a small team some of the players do have some hops. I think any of the first 6-7 players could be a leading scorer on any given night for this team.

The game was some what sloppy with PC having way to many unforced turnovers. There was a lot of traveling called in this game and IMO were good calls by the refs.

I think once the season plays out Coach Simms will still be playing 8-9 players, but some will not get as much time on the floor as in last nights game. He ran a lot of players in and out pretty regularly. IMO, He is still looking for his starting five. At this point in the season I don't think he looses a lot of talent on the floor 1 thru 9, but the season is early.

To sum it up I like the looks of this team, and I think they will surprise a lot of fans and teams this season. With the 10th being down I can see this team being up in the top five by seasons end excluding the number 1 spot.

Good Win. Go Pendleton County Wildcats!!!

Campbell had 22 for the Jackets. Solid player and will have to carry the load for them this year. Good luck to Coach Cofer and crew the rest of the way.

Wasn't Campbell their best player last season? Was he one of the players that went to a farm show and missed a game late last season?

Wasn't Campbell their best player last season? Was he one of the players that went to a farm show and missed a game late last season?

No Campbell was the freshman, he has alot of talent and probably is their best this year. I beleive the players you are referring to graduated last year.