Paducah Tilghman 36 Henry County 13 (3A)

swamprat

Just goes to show that ratings are trash as none of those were close. Henry Co. was ranked top 10 earlier this season and finished at 12 but that didn't matter. So you must use scores and show they are comparable since ratings obviously hold no water as to how a team will perform.
Five of the six #1 teams are still alive and will likely win their classes in two weeks. They must account for something.

Maybe Russellville had a weaker district than PT, but they are eliminated. Of the teams still alive, I agree PT had the weakest region with DeSales a close second.

Just goes to show that ratings are trash as none of those were close. Henry Co. was ranked top 10 earlier this season and finished at 12 but that didn't matter. So you must use scores and show they are comparable since ratings obviously hold no water as to how a team will perform.
You are entitled to your opinion ...

Five of the six #1 teams are still alive and will likely win their classes in two weeks. They must account for something.

Maybe Russellville had a weaker district than PT, but they are eliminated. Of the teams still alive, I agree PT had the weakest region with DeSales a close second.

I don't know if DeSales is a close second ... Prestonsburg and Christian Academy of Louisville are better than any of the other teams in Tilghman's region.

You are entitled to your opinion ...

Indeed, it is however nice to have a discussion that doesn't get personal, I appreciate that :thumb:. Good luck to all the teams left. Every team I cheer for has been eliminated (my Bardstown Tigers faught a good fight!), now I just hope to see some fun games. West, who are you rooting for?