New Litkenhous Ratings

BirdieCat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lit rating is a joke always has been.

I knew Saint X shouldn't haven't taken a knee against Manual at the end of the game!! What were we thinking about subbing in our 2nd string QB and RB. See where it's gotten us?;) Obviously, the computer thinks Trinity is better and the world has returned back to normalcy.

I knew Saint X shouldn't haven't taken a knee against Manual at the end of the game!! See where it's gotten us?;) Obviously, the computer thinks Trinity is better.

JD is a strong supporter of Trinity, this is no secret. His under study, JF, is picking up where JD left off. This will be a great point of motivation for the Tigers. Haven beaten everyone, convincingly, and ranked number 2. Come on CJ, you lost all of what credability you had left.....

:D

JD is a strong supporter of Trinity, this is no secret. His under study, JF, is picking up where JD left off. This will be a great point of motivation for the Tigers. Haven beaten everyone, convincingly, and ranked number 2. Come on CJ, you lost all of what credability you had left.....

:D

You're joking right about the Lit Ratings and bias?

Dead serious.

Oh man. The Lit is a computer rating. The Litkenhous Ratings compare Kentucky high school teams based on a computer-produced analysis of the scores of all sanctioned games involving state teams. Games against out-of-state schools are not included. It has nothing to do with Jody Demling or Jason Frakes, "The Trinity Homer". Betty Winston Baye has as much of an impact on the ratings as they do. Speaking of the Trinity Homer, have you seen his ratings? I'm guessing you haven't, so let me help you out:

1. St. Xavier

2. Trinity

3. Highlands

Moreover, have you seen the Trinity Homer's predictions for the state finals? Once again, I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. Guess what, he predicts...

6A: St. Xavier over Trinity.

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/khs/blog.html

Paranoia is a dangerous thing. :laugh:

Do you think the Lit ratings are determined by turning on the computer "on" switch??? All of the data is manually input. Im sure there is a way in which one can continually input data to keep PRP in the top ~20.... Even with their record. So yes, in the spirit of selling newspapers, I feel it is highly likely that the data can be minipulated such to lower or raise a team with the shield of "computer ranking" etc... Does it really matter, NO. Its just a comment. Any by the way, the LIT rankings are fairly close to reality except of a few instances. Having said that, why doesn't the CJ describe on paper what the formula is for the LIT ranking...... In reality, it cant be that complicated. It was developed many years ago (~50...). Its just another pole, which has lost a lot of credibility of late. No big deal. I imagine after this week, JD and JF will be in the full swing of the Rock push..... Its all fine with me, just dont try to say that it doesn't exist.