• Knox Central
    • Lynn Camp
    • Jackson County
    • Harlan
    • OBI
    • North Laurel
    • Middlesboro
    • Clay County

I would have to go with Corbin infront of Cumberland from what i saw at the panorama game. But if Cumberland picks back up to they way they were playin in the regional tourney last year they will be hard to beat. I would have to move Clay and Bell out of the top 10. Bell looks to be down this yr. Only having 6 players coming out before the ones they will get from football would be hard to practice with. If Middlesboro will play as a team they will progress tremondsly throughout the season.

I would have to go with Corbin infront of Cumberland from what i saw at the panorama game. But if Cumberland picks back up to they way they were playin in the regional tourney last year they will be hard to beat. I would have to move Clay and Bell out of the top 10. Bell looks to be down this yr. Only having 6 players coming out before the ones they will get from football would be hard to practice with. If Middlesboro will play as a team they will progress tremondsly throughout the season.

I think with just 6 players Bell played with Cumberland well. The Jackets will have to develop a Point guard in a hurry if they wish to compete in the district.

I think with just 6 players Bell played with Cumberland well. The Jackets will have to develop a Point guard in a hurry if they wish to compete in the district.

Who besides Zachary and Nelson will contribute from the football team?

Antwan Brown. The only thing he lacks is a little meat on his bones.He has great speed with the ball.

Who besides Zachary and Nelson will contribute from the football team?

From what I have heard you will see 12-14 (including 5-6 freshman) football players come out after the season. With only two that played last year. With that group you will have some size and some pretty good guard play.

From what I have heard you will see 12-14 (including 5-6 freshman) football players come out after the season. With only two that played last year. With that group you will have some size and some pretty good guard play.

Why are there so few boys participating in sports at Bell Co.? They have 35 on the football team and only 6 different boys who play basketball at a 4A school. I know that they don't have soccer, how many run cross country or play on the golf team?

Does it have to do with travel or just the environment? I know that the circumstances are different with a school such as Corbin, but for comparison sakes they have 58 on the football team, 35-40 play soccer and another 25 or so that play basketball and not either football or soccer at a 2A school.

Corbin looks great right now! South will be better than what people think. Pineville will also be solid along with a very talented Cumberland team. A lot of people will be shocked when they see Lynn Camp play this year. They are even more fun to watch this year. Good luck to all teams in the 13th!

1. Cumberland

2. Corbin

3. South Laurel

4.Pineville

5.Jackson County

6.Bell County

7. Clay County

8. North Laruel

9. Knox

10. B'Ville

11.Middlesboro

12.Whitley

13.Cawood

14.Red Bird

15.Lynn Camp

16.Williamsburg

17.Harlan

18.OBI

19.Evarts

I think B'ville will underachive, I seen Red Bird take them to the wire this summer, along with Middlesboro and Cawood...This is judging by what I've seen though, I've not seen every team play.