Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Pre Season Ranking?

13th Region Ranking 56 members have voted

  1. 1. 13th Region Ranking

    • Cumberland
      19%
      11
    • Corbin
      44%
      25
    • Whitley County
      5%
      3
    • Williamsburg
      5%
      3
    • Cawood
      0%
      0
    • Evarts
      0%
      0
    • South Laurel
      8%
      5
    • Bell County
      0%
      0
    • B-ville
      0%
      0
    • Pineville
      1%
      1
    • Red Bird
      0%
      0
    • Knox Central
      0%
      0
    • Lynn Camp
      1%
      1
    • Jackson County
      0%
      0
    • Harlan
      0%
      0
    • OBI
      0%
      0
    • North Laurel
      3%
      2
    • Middlesboro
      5%
      3
    • Clay County
      3%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1. Cumberland

2. Corbin

3. South Laurel

4. Pineville

5. Barbourville

6. Knox Central

7. Clay County

8. Bell County

9. North Laurel

10. Middlesboro

11. Jackson County

12. Whitley County

13. Williamsburg

14. Lynn Camp

15. OBI

16. Red Bird

17. Harlan

18. Cawood

19. Evarts

  • Author

Could one of the Mods make the question to this poll. Who is the best team in the 13th Region? Thanks

I would have to go with Corbin infront of Cumberland from what i saw at the panorama game. But if Cumberland picks back up to they way they were playin in the regional tourney last year they will be hard to beat. I would have to move Clay and Bell out of the top 10. Bell looks to be down this yr. Only having 6 players coming out before the ones they will get from football would be hard to practice with. If Middlesboro will play as a team they will progress tremondsly throughout the season.

South Laurel is always a good team I wouldn't want to forget about them...Though they did lose alot of seniors.

I would have to go with Corbin infront of Cumberland from what i saw at the panorama game. But if Cumberland picks back up to they way they were playin in the regional tourney last year they will be hard to beat. I would have to move Clay and Bell out of the top 10. Bell looks to be down this yr. Only having 6 players coming out before the ones they will get from football would be hard to practice with. If Middlesboro will play as a team they will progress tremondsly throughout the season.

 

I think with just 6 players Bell played with Cumberland well. The Jackets will have to develop a Point guard in a hurry if they wish to compete in the district.

I think with just 6 players Bell played with Cumberland well. The Jackets will have to develop a Point guard in a hurry if they wish to compete in the district.

 

Who besides Zachary and Nelson will contribute from the football team?

Cumberland played the entire bench and never really had their actual starting line-up in the game for more than 2 or 3 minutes. Wait until next Tuesday before you start making conclusions on Cumberland.

I think with just 6 players Bell played with Cumberland well. The Jackets will have to develop a Point guard in a hurry if they wish to compete in the district.

 

Antwan Brown. The only thing he lacks is a little meat on his bones.He has great speed with the ball.

Who besides Zachary and Nelson will contribute from the football team?

 

 

From what I have heard you will see 12-14 (including 5-6 freshman) football players come out after the season. With only two that played last year. With that group you will have some size and some pretty good guard play.

From what I have heard you will see 12-14 (including 5-6 freshman) football players come out after the season. With only two that played last year. With that group you will have some size and some pretty good guard play.

 

Why are there so few boys participating in sports at Bell Co.? They have 35 on the football team and only 6 different boys who play basketball at a 4A school. I know that they don't have soccer, how many run cross country or play on the golf team?

 

Does it have to do with travel or just the environment? I know that the circumstances are different with a school such as Corbin, but for comparison sakes they have 58 on the football team, 35-40 play soccer and another 25 or so that play basketball and not either football or soccer at a 2A school.

IMO, this region will be wide open come March!!

Corbin looks great right now! South will be better than what people think. Pineville will also be solid along with a very talented Cumberland team. A lot of people will be shocked when they see Lynn Camp play this year. They are even more fun to watch this year. Good luck to all teams in the 13th!

I need to know if this is true, but I read somthing about the Moss kid from Oneida leaving and their point guard, I just glanced at the article because I was running low on time, any one enlighten me?

1. Cumberland

2. Corbin

3. South Laurel

4.Pineville

5.Jackson County

6.Bell County

7. Clay County

8. North Laruel

9. Knox

10. B'Ville

11.Middlesboro

12.Whitley

13.Cawood

14.Red Bird

15.Lynn Camp

16.Williamsburg

17.Harlan

18.OBI

19.Evarts

 

 

I think B'ville will underachive, I seen Red Bird take them to the wire this summer, along with Middlesboro and Cawood...This is judging by what I've seen though, I've not seen every team play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.