Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bardstown at Fort Campbell (2A)

Who wins 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Looking forward to this one. Anyone recommend a decent, reasonably-priced room nearby the base (with Internet connectivity a must)?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love reading all the other threads with the AA games where the posts all talk about how the teams will do later on against Ft. Campbell. 76% of posters picked Danville over Bardstown. Two-thirds are picking Ft. Campbell here. I know that Dave Clark's troops love being the dogs, so just keep on overlookin' them.

I love reading all the other threads with the AA games where the posts all talk about how the teams will do later on against Ft. Campbell. 76% of posters picked Danville over Bardstown. Two-thirds are picking Ft. Campbell here. I know that Dave Clark's troops love being the dogs, so just keep on overlookin' them.

 

Hearsay, your too sensitive. Noone is disrespecting Bardstown. Matter of fact, I picked them against Danville. I personally believe this will be a very good game, but, like alot of others, they just feel the Falcons are clicking on all cylinders right now and the homefield can't hurt. I know when a teams 6-6 they can sometimes get overlooked, but, I guarantee you, the Tigers have everyones respect and I don't think anyone would be overly shocked if they pull it off...

Hearsay, your too sensitive. Noone is disrespecting Bardstown. Matter of fact, I picked them against Danville. I personally believe this will be a very good game, but, like alot of others, they just feel the Falcons are clicking on all cylinders right now and the homefield can't hurt. I know when a teams 6-6 they can sometimes get overlooked, but, I guarantee you, the Tigers have everyones respect and I don't think anyone would be overly shocked if they pull it off...

 

You're reading way too much into this one. I'm not sensitive, I'm one of the most easy-going guys on this board. You can claim that Bardstown has everyone's respect, but the fact of the matter is that Bardstown has been an underdog in virtually every game they have played this season. Rightfully so, we've played a killer schedule, and at times we haven't looked real good. When another poster goes into other threads looking forward to the next game ahead, it provides nice locker room material for us. Several players and coaches read this site, and I just like them to read about how the other team is "clicking on all cylinders" and we basically have backed into the regional title game, and ought to just pack it up and save gas. Maybe our guys can back it up, maybe they can't. I admire Ft. Campbell, they've been tough for years, they are a tremendous challenge, and it will be an uphill fight. I just relish that situation. It keeps you loose, when noone expects you to win, you've got nothing to lose.

You're reading way too much into this one. I'm not sensitive, I'm one of the most easy-going guys on this board. You can claim that Bardstown has everyone's respect, but the fact of the matter is that Bardstown has been an underdog in virtually every game they have played this season. Rightfully so, we've played a killer schedule, and at times we haven't looked real good. When another poster goes into other threads looking forward to the next game ahead, it provides nice locker room material for us. Several players and coaches read this site, and I just like them to read about how the other team is "clicking on all cylinders" and we basically have backed into the regional title game, and ought to just pack it up and save gas. Maybe our guys can back it up, maybe they can't. I admire Ft. Campbell, they've been tough for years, they are a tremendous challenge, and it will be an uphill fight. I just relish that situation. It keeps you loose, when noone expects you to win, you've got nothing to lose.

 

I'm hearing ya but you're confirming what I've already said. You said Bardstown is "Rightfully So" an underdog and haven't looked too great at times this year. This is all true. Personally, I'm an outsider looking in and have no ties either way, but, Ft Campbell has been clicking on all cylinders lately. I'm not sure where you got the "backing into the regional title game", though. As I said earlier, it should be a great game and the outcome wouldn't surprise me, either way.

Fort Campbell Falcons

Regional Championships: 5

Overall Record: 32-21

 

Bardstown Tigers

Regional Championships: 11

Overall Record: 45-25-1

 

Past Playoff Meetings

1980 - Fort Campbell 19 Bardstown 7

Ft. Campbell 31-20.

I would say that coming in gate 7 is the best bet and then going straight down Wickham Ave to the stadium. As JrJohnson said gate 4 is closed, but the visitors center is open so the other option is to stop at the visitor's center at gate 4 and then going down to gate 3.

 

I was told today that fans should go to Gate 4 to pick up a visitor's pass, then enter the base at Gate 3 (across from the US Cav store). But I have gotten conflicting reports on this, so I'm going to check some more.

  • Author
I was told today that fans should go to Gate 4 to pick up a visitor's pass, then enter the base at Gate 3 (across from the US Cav store). But I have gotten conflicting reports on this, so I'm going to check some more.

 

If thats what the school put out that is probably the way to go. The only thing is that gate 4 is accross from the U.S. Cav store, gate 3 is a short distance past it.

Bardstowns tough schedule plays off with a 27 to 21 win.

If thats what the school put out that is probably the way to go. The only thing is that gate 4 is accross from the U.S. Cav store, gate 3 is a short distance past it.

 

Yeah, I got that crossed up. Thanks for the clarification. :thumb:

gate 3 is in tennessee, right across from Arby's.

Good short practice yesterday for Bardstown. I hope everybody had a nice day. I have a great deal of respect for the kids from FC who may have had loved ones away overseas yesterday. I know the 101st just had its 3rd deployment. I am headed down to FC in a few hours. FC looks very, very good on what was scouted. Tough linebackers and an impressive offensive line. Bardstown will have to play near flawless football to come away with this one. Certainly looking forward to the battle.

 

GO TIGERS!!!

I am pulling for my former Class A pals in this one.

 

Bardstown 27

 

Fort C. - 18

 

Good Luck Tigers bring it one home.

Good luck have a safe trip

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.