Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Saint Xavier 29 Colerain 14

Featured Replies

Final

 

Darius Ashley 31 carries 115 yards

Luke Massa 5-10 passing 2 TDs

I went to this game and I am just amazed at the talent these two teams have. St. X not only has Ashley running the ball, who is the fastest and quickest back I have ever seen at the high school level, but they threw all over Colerain. They looked like small college teams out there and the atmosphere was insane, there was every bit of 25,000 at the game. I will be surprised if St. X don't go to number 1 in the nation because in reality they dominated the game, the game was never really close, IMO. Anyways what a high school game to go to.

I watched this game and St. X is solid everywhere. They have no weakness' anywhere.

I watched this game and St. X is solid everywhere. They have no weakness' anywhere.

 

 

Not true .... against Trinity and St. Ignatius their pass defense definately turned out to be a weakness for them. They can be beat but you must pass on them to do so.

 

But with that being said they are still the best team in Ohio and maybe the country.

I went to this game and I am just amazed at the talent these two teams have. St. X not only has Ashley running the ball, who is the fastest and quickest back I have ever seen at the high school level, but they threw all over Colerain. They looked like small college teams out there and the atmosphere was insane, there was every bit of 25,000 at the game. I will be surprised if St. X don't go to number 1 in the nation because in reality they dominated the game, the game was never really close, IMO. Anyways what a high school game to go to.

 

 

I attended the game in '05, and I had the same exact opinion. I've never seen two teams with so much size and speed on the HS level. A total different level. I've never seen L'ville X but I've seen T, and I think the world of their program, but they are still a notch or two below the overall talent level of teams like Colerain and St.X.

I attended the game in '05, and I had the same exact opinion. I've never seen two teams with so much size and speed on the HS level. A total different level. I've never seen L'ville X but I've seen T, and I think the world of their program, but they are still a notch or two below the overall talent level of teams like Colerain and St.X.

 

I cannot comment on the L'ville teams (have never seen them play), but I have a hard time believing they could compete with Cincinanti's big dawgs. Their big 4 are all amazing year in and year out.

Here's a comment on the talent at X. Robbie Schoenhoft was the qb at X and is now the backup at Ohio State. Another kid, whose name escapes me, was the backup and he's now at Holy Cross College and is one of 14 finalists for the Walter Payton Award (Heisman for 1-AA schools).

 

That's depth.

Here's a comment on the talent at X. Robbie Schoenhoft was the qb at X and is now the backup at Ohio State. Another kid, whose name escapes me, was the backup and he's now at Holy Cross College and is one of 14 finalists for the Walter Payton Award (Heisman for 1-AA schools).

 

That's depth.

 

Oh don't get me wrong I know that these teams have amazing talent as well, I'm just saying I don't think they could play with Cincinnati St. X or Colerain for that matter. Just MO.

Oh don't get me wrong I know that these teams have amazing talent as well, I'm just saying I don't think they could play with Cincinnati St. X or Colerain for that matter. Just MO.

 

He was talking about Cincinnati St. X.

Who does St. X play next week

Who does St. X play next week

 

Cincy St. X plays Dublin Coffman @ Dayton Welcome Stadium. Should be a very good game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.