Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales 24 Christian Academy 14 (2A)

Featured Replies

Final 2A Region 5

Way to go, Colts.

  • Author

Awesome game, hope more come out for the next showdown.

Sounds like this one was a good ballgame. :thumb:

 

The Blackcats will be in Louavull next Friday... :cool:

cONGRATS.............have been pulling for you all year......keep it going.....:dancingpa:dancingpa

cONGRATS.............have been pulling for you all year......keep it going.....:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

Hey, we really appreciate that! :lol: j/j, of course....

  • Author

What can we expect to see from the Blackcats next Friday when they play DeSales. Is there anyone here in Luivull that is similar?

Great job by the Colts. Is this Sanders' first trip to a regional title game?

Sweet! Glad to see the score on this one! Wish Coach Sanders and the Desales boys the best, the rest of the way. Prove to them that this is not the weakest district in 2a.:ylsuper:

Great Job Colts. That running game is unbelieveable!

  • Author
Great job by the Colts. Is this Sanders' first trip to a regional title game?

 

no it is not his first trip. The 2005 team made semi-state and is down as the best team in DeSales history.

 

you can go to http://www.youtube.com

and type DeSales football in the search and watch a really cool video someone posted of that team.

What can we expect to see from the Blackcats next Friday when they play DeSales. Is there anyone here in Luivull that is similar?

 

LOL....Considering P-burg is 3 1/2 hr. away (by car), I'm less than familiar with offensive/defensive styles of Louavull teams.

 

I'll open a Prestonsburg/DeSales thread to discuss the coming matchup. I'd like to know about the Colts as much as you'd like to know about the Blackcats...

  • Author

Sounds good. I have driven the 3 1/2 hours several times from here to Pikeville to visit my then g/f who was in medical school at PCSOM. It does not seem like that long as I took the Mountain PKWY, I prefer it to driving from Louisville to St. Louis, which is all straight, flat road with no scenery (I-64E). I hope you guys get here a day early to rest and relax. Enjoy a little of what Louisville has to offer visitors.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.