Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State signs 6-8 PF...

Featured Replies

Let's not go overboard here ... Tyndall should do well at Morehead, but it isn't going to happen like that.

 

I'd be pleased as punch with MSU = Kent State. Something like 8 postseason appearances in 9 years - 4 NCAAs and 4 NITs.

  • Author
I'd be pleased as punch with MSU = Kent State. Something like 8 postseason appearances in 9 years - 4 NCAAs and 4 NITs.

 

I would be very happy with those results!:thumb:

MSU = Gonzaga in the next 3 years.

 

:lol::lol::lol:.....Maybe in about 10 years.

I'd be pleased as punch with MSU = Kent State. Something like 8 postseason appearances in 9 years - 4 NCAAs and 4 NITs.
I would think they would be pleased to emulate Murray State ...
No disrespect, but it seems like someone that has seen that much basketball would have a little more basketball knowledge than that (unless he was being sarcastic) :thumb:

 

I have to agree! I was thinking that MSU would win 18+ this year :thumb:

I have to agree! I was thinking that MSU would win 18+ this year :thumb:
It will be interesting to check that prediction in March ...
MSU = Gonzaga in the next 3 years.

 

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Do you have a son on the team?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.