Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Field report

Featured Replies

It was almost like taking an extended lunch break!:lol:

 

:laugh::laugh:

I took off work today an me an my oldest boy hunted almost all day but only seen a few doe,we be back out after them in the mornin.

I took off work today an me an my oldest boy hunted almost all day but only seen a few doe,we be back out after them in the mornin.

 

Best of luck and hunt safely.

I got an 8 point yesterday. I took off work at 1, left the house at 2, shot him at 2:15, and had him hung up and skinned by 3. Quickest day of hunting in my life!!!:ylsuper:

 

Congrats on the kill and I am sure you and your family will have many good meals from it.

The midget and I hunted all day today and I gave him the greenlight on his second doe, she was bedded down and the last thing that went through her mind was a 95 grain partition bullet, no damage to the backstraps baby!!:D Hopefully not too graphic for those browsing the forum, but exactly where I told him to put it!

Yea = I had a great day - walked out on my Mom's deck and saw the next door neighbor gutting a dear hanging it upside down. Gitty up - I'll try and measure the door another day.

The midget and I hunted all day today and I gave him the greenlight on his second doe, she was bedded down and the last thing that went through her mind was a 95 grain partition bullet, no damage to the backstraps baby!!:D Hopefully not too graphic for those browsing the forum, but exactly where I told him to put it!

 

Congrats to your son and to you as well Doc. :thumb:

Yea = I had a great day - walked out on my Mom's deck and saw the next door neighbor gutting a dear hanging it upside down. Gitty up - I'll try and measure the door another day.

 

^ Would have been a beautiful sight. Happiness is a Large Gut Pile....:D

The midget and I hunted all day today and I gave him the greenlight on his second doe, she was bedded down and the last thing that went through her mind was a 95 grain partition bullet, no damage to the backstraps baby!!:D Hopefully not too graphic for those browsing the forum, but exactly where I told him to put it!

 

:thumb: Congrats!!!!!

:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.