Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 32 Lloyd 30 (2A)

Featured Replies

This was a fun game to watch. Went from a defensive struggle (6-6) at the half, to a shootout in the second half.

Well I was wrong in thinking that Lloyd would win..But the game was a lot closer than some of the Holy Cross people were saying it would be. I mean I remember even one HC fan saying that this game would be a boring one with HC winning by a lot. But from the sounds of it, it was anything but boring and just a great game by both teams...

the 2 feature backs in this game had to account for almost 500 yards. Chappie for Lloyd had to have close to 200 and Moore for HC had to be approaching 300.

Wonderful game to watch. I look forward to the match up of these two teams in future years. Lloyd needs to give their biggest fan (older gentleman in the stands) an award. I was almost as entertained by his excitement as I was the game.

Very nice game i know i said it would be a blow out but a very good game for both teams!! Excellent performance by Phil Moore!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.