Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions

Who wins the battle of Home field?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the battle of Home field?

• Newport wins like when Onion beat an ill Secretariat
    • NewCath romps like Secretariat in the Belmont

Newport 7

NewCath 6

I wouldn't call it this close, but I do see Newport giving the Breds all they want and more. This game is like when HHS plays Cov Cath. If Cats have any game left in them, they'll leave it all on the field. No doubt New Cath wins, just think Cats will give them a game-atleast for the first quarter.

By the way, hilarious about the horse and Wildcat. I think they should bring a real horse down there. Why not, its been done before, so should not be a problem again-as long as the pooper scooper is on call.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness, could the Wildcats bring a cat into the Bred's facility? I think by bringing an animal to the game you are taking a chance that the animal could escape and run someone over. Strange things can happen.

Let the game go on without the animals.

No matter what, Newport wins ( either NHS or NC ).

In all fairness, could the Wildcats bring a cat into the Bred's facility? I think by bringing an animal to the game you are taking a chance that the animal could escape and run someone over. Strange things can happen.

Let the game go on without the animals.

No matter what, Newport wins ( either NHS or NC ).

Why not, Murray State University "The Racers" has a horse that each time the Racers score, runs the length of the field to the tune of the "Old Gray Mare"

Why not, Murray State University "The Racers" has a horse that each time the Racers score, runs the length of the field to the tune of the "Old Gray Mare"

Lot's of schools do it. If Newport permits it I have one of the horses there. No running up and down the field each time NCC scores. We are just going to stand there. I think the breds will out do Secretariat's 31 length win in the 1973 Belmont. Breds out of the gate fast and win by 41 lengths.

Lot's of schools do it. If Newport permits it I have one of the horses there. No running up and down the field each time NCC scores. We are just going to stand there. I think the breds will out do Secretariat's 31 length win in the 1973 Belmont. Breds out of the gate fast and win by 41 lengths.

What's the point of a horse standing around doing nothing? Even the mascot horse walks amoung the cheerleaders.

Just watched the first NCC/Newport game again and both teams did not play well. Hopefully this one is a lot better.

What's the point of a horse standing around doing nothing? Even the mascot horse walks amoung the cheerleaders.

Just watched the first NCC/Newport game again and both teams did not play well. Hopefully this one is a lot better.

Just to show pride in our mascot. A big strong thoroughbred can be an intimadating site. This would be fun for everyone at the game.

Just to show pride in our mascot. A big strong thoroughbred can be an intimadating site. This would be fun for everyone at the game.

Except for the cheerleaders who would have to watch their step. :lol:

Except for the cheerleaders who would have to watch their step. :lol:

No offense, but when did the game ever become about the cheerleaders? They are only there because there is a sport to cheer for! I was a college cheerleader and still to this day can't get over all this competitive stuff! The cheerleaders would have been fine if they had a horse there. What a shame that Newport's AD had to put the Kaybash on such a great, safe idea! I agree that the beauty of such a magnificent animal is breath-taking and something that all should experience.

No offense, but when did the game ever become about the cheerleaders? They are only there because there is a sport to cheer for! I was a college cheerleader and still to this day can't get over all this competitive stuff! The cheerleaders would have been fine if they had a horse there. What a shame that Newport's AD had to put the Kaybash on such a great, safe idea! I agree that the beauty of such a magnificent animal is breath-taking and something that all should experience.

Thanks for the kind comments FTBIGBIRD about the beauty of the magnificent animals that they are. Let me clarify something please. It was not AD Staffords call to permit this from happening. It came from higher up. There decision is totally respected by me.

caught the Count Down to Kickoff show tonight on ICN6. I heard Don Weber say that this years team could be the best in school history. It was quite apparent when this group of Seniors were Freshmen they were going to be a special class. We have seen two straight State Champs and are quite fortunate to have won the titles. This years team is a better than the previous two, probably because of the overall team speed. We still have 5 weeks left. This is a very well coached team with team speed that NCC traditionally does not possess. The Breds have been a blast to watch this year. Speed wins football games and I hope we can win the rest. If this team gets beat it will have to be by a team that plays a near perfect game. Our schedule has helped us get better.:thumb: