Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry/Johnson Central Updates

Featured Replies

Anyone going to be giving updates for this game, I can't be there or get it on the radio.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to be giving updates for this game' date=' I can't be there or get it on the radio.[/quote']ii

 

I can do it.

  • Author
ii

 

I can do it.

 

I would really appreciate it. :thumb:

This game is not being broadcast on the internet anywhere is it?

WXCC - 96.5 fm

 

Type that in google and click on live sports on the left.

  • Author
This game is not being broadcast on the internet anywhere is it?

 

Not that I know of, if anyone finds it let me know also.

First down JC

Pass intercepted by Belfry ball on JC 40 yard line.

Belfry 40 yard line

First down. on 14 yard run by May.

Belfry on JC 15 yard line

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.