Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious Question for Buzzer Beater!

Featured Replies

I think it is Ohio State but I'm not 100% sure. I'm not poking fun BB I was serious.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it is Ohio State but I'm not 100% sure. I'm not poking fun BB I was serious.

 

It is. Just because I change my avatar for a certain reason doesn't mean anything. Ohio State is my fav. team. They always have been and they always will be.

Its Hawa...I mean Mississi....I mean Bost...oops Oh yea, Ohio State, always has been always will be :D

 

It is. Just because I change my avatar for a certain reason doesn't mean anything. Ohio State is my fav. team. They always have been and they always will be.

 

See, told you guys:p

It is. Just because I change my avatar for a certain reason doesn't mean anything. Ohio State is my fav. team. They always have been and they always will be.
BB, are these guys saying you're a little wishy-washy, with your loyalty.

 

Sounds like, this may end up being a pay-per-view event....:lol:

He likes UNC B-Ball! :ylsuper:

 

How do you know?

How do you know?

 

From private message:

 

"NO. I am tired of people thinking that. I changed my avatar, woo hoo. That means nothing. People change theirs all the time, how come I can't do it? I changed them for reasons too, I do not like BC or Miss. State. I had my reasons as to why I changed them. I am a Ohio State fan and I have been for a long time and I always will be."

 

"And also, I like North Carolina Tar Heel basketball"

 

"Oh Yeah. My room is Carolina blue with UNC stuff all over it."

From private message:

 

"NO. I am tired of people thinking that. I changed my avatar, woo hoo. That means nothing. People change theirs all the time, how come I can't do it? I changed them for reasons too, I do not like BC or Miss. State. I had my reasons as to why I changed them. I am a Ohio State fan and I have been for a long time and I always will be."

 

"And also, I like North Carolina Tar Heel basketball"

 

"Oh Yeah. My room is Carolina blue with UNC stuff all over it."

 

There called "private" for a reason, I think you just "outed" hime:D

There called "private" for a reason, I think you just "outed" hime:D

 

lol....He told me the same thing he has been saying to everybody else but he added that he is a Tar Heel fan. His flipping room room is all Tar Heel! Gotta like the guy.

lol....He told me the same thing he has been saying to everybody else but he added that he is a Tar Heel fan. His flipping room room is all Tar Heel! Gotta like the guy.

 

I dunno, I like UNC, but I also like, UK, Duke, Kansas, Maryland, Texas, Indiana and Marquette....

BB can support whoever he wants... the true OSU fans on here know who he is with... were glad to have him.

I dunno, I like UNC, but I also like, UK, Duke, Kansas, Maryland, Texas, Indiana and Marquette....
Blashphemy, to use the word "like" and those 3 in the same sentence.....:lol:
Blashphemy, to use the word "like" and those 3 in the same sentence.....:lol:

 

I can like lots of teams if I want :fire:

I can like lots of teams if I want :fire:
Not those 3....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.